Got the call, it’s here, the Vanity....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Picked this one up today, what do you guys think? Should I keep? It’s a bit small but it is cute. E2DC409B-EF3E-4019-8C11-81FFA0E01654.jpeg

2. How adorable! Is it practical/functional for its size? (Probably like Nano Speedy....can hardly fit daily essentials but way too cute to pass up LOL)

Melfontana likes this.
  3. Compare next to the mini nice... D260BB5D-6AB0-44B0-B021-CB12EE93FEBD.jpeg

4. The back view.. 272206AB-24B9-410A-A591-1B3890BCB5A6.jpeg

5. Oh my goodness....can’t detect any cons right now......

It’s a KEEPER:biggrin::heart::flowers:

6. Could we see the interior? It is precious- I have the mini Nice and am down for the reverse handbag as well. What do you think of ease of opening and convenience? Does it fit your essentials and phone?

7. It's super cute. Keep it.

Sunshine mama and Starbux32 like this.
  8. I didn’t order because wasn’t sure how similar it would be to ghetto mini nice. Is it smaller? How much does it fit?
    It’s a beauty and a keeper.

9. It’s so cute! I have a weakness for tiny bags so I would keep it and find some way to use it....

CPA likes this.
  10. I love it! :heart:

Sunshine mama and CPA like this.
  11. Adorable! Definitely a keeper.

Sunshine mama and CPA like this.
  12. It is so cute :smile: I love that it’s reverse!

CPA likes this.
  13. Definitely keep!!

CPA likes this.
  14. I love it!! I wish I didn't have others things that need taking care of because this would be mines in a heartbeat!

CPA likes this.
  15. It’s really cute, it has the straps, lock, and clochete, It fits my iPhone 11 Pro, powder, lip stick, lip gloss, and emilie wallet. It will have more room if you use a smaller wallet. Pls. See pic. 72B1E1CB-62AE-42B1-B682-DF35C8BD5DBD.jpeg E469D173-062B-47FC-8BDE-74D8909B957B.jpeg