Got some photos of the Giant LV print items launching 3/29

Should I pre order the speedy 30

• Yes

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • No

Votes: 63 78.8%

• Total voters
I wasn’t a fan of the giant logo on the bags but did pre-order this mini pouch with keychain
View attachment 4376094
Can someone post a pic of how many cards, cash and if smart car key can fit inside please when they get this? A couple of house keys and older basic car key dangle outside on my regular Key Pouch but also dangling a smart key is cumbersome now (no way it fits inside with any cards at all) and it needs to stay protected in the pouch (hopefully keep it shiny and limited scratches...new vehicle so want to keep smart key fob looking new too) hope this might work. Wished it was regular mono but oh well. Use this combo for quick errands and grocery shopping when I don't need a handbag.

Can someone post a pic of how many cards, cash and if smart car key can fit inside please when they get this? A couple of house keys and older basic car key dangle outside on my regular Key Pouch but also dangling a smart key is cumbersome now (no way it fits inside with any cards at all) and it needs to stay protected in the pouch (hopefully keep it shiny and limited scratches...new vehicle so want to keep smart key fob looking new too) hope this might work. Wished it was regular mono but oh well. Use this combo for quick errands and grocery shopping when I don't need a handbag.
I'll be sure and post some pictures!!

Reactions: Bumbles and Faith43
Help! I inquired about the new line today! I can’t decide if I should pre order the khaki/green speedy 30 or not. It’s launching on 3/29/19 here in the US. I first hated it when I saw glimpses of it! I was like “yuck, how obnoxious”! Just like those Ralph Lauren polos with the huge logos! Well now I’m stuck and I think I love the color comvo for spring/summer! What do you guys think? Here are some of the products she emailed me today.

A user just posted pics of the speedy. It was the first time I saw the interior. Maybe this will help you decide: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/geant-speedy-reveal.1007767/

Reactions: PurseSick
Thank you. Yes, I just saw it. I love the white side of it. I know I shouldn’t care what others think but I’m afraid people will think it’s “too showy”. Still undecided! I need to go see it in person! ‍♀️‍♀️

I thought it was “too showy” before I actually seen it, but I think I’d wear the giant “olive green” side against my body and have the white side facing out.

It reminds me of a larger Chanel Deauville. I’m tall and I prefer large totes like this. I like that there’s no vachetta and the mono reverse print. The interior is also red. Although I pre-ordered it, if I don’t LOVE it, it won’t come home with me.
In this pic, you can get more of an idea of the size.

View attachment 4376982
I preordered it in the brown/tan color. I didn't realize it was this large and now I love it even more!

Someone posted these pics on another thread - the size doesn’t look as big as the previous one.
IMG_4868.JPG
IMG_4858.JPG
I purchased the NF in the olive/cream because I thought the all in would be too big but now I’m thinking [emoji848] not that big. I’m hoping they have one when I go pick up my neverfull [emoji4]

Someone posted these pics on another thread - the size doesn’t look as big as the previous one.
View attachment 4383507
View attachment 4383508
I purchased the NF in the olive/cream because I thought the all in would be too big but now I’m thinking [emoji848] not that big. I’m hoping they have one when I go pick up my neverfull [emoji4]

This size comparison photo next to the Neverfull MM helps to get a more accurate visual of the size. Per my CA, the reverse mono On the Go won’t be available until May. I’ve told myself it’s like I’ve ordered a WT and I just need to wait the 6-8 weeks. Thinking about it that way allows me to be more patient. Lol

Sad, but true, I’m already seeing counterfeits of the Geant collection on IG. I guess no one works harder than scammers and counterfeiters. Uuuggghhhhh!!!

This size comparison photo next to the Neverfull MM helps to get a more accurate visual of the size. Per my CA, the reverse mono On the Go won’t be available until May. I’ve told myself it’s like I’ve ordered a WT and I just need to wait the 6-8 weeks. Thinking about it that way allows me to be more patient. Lol

Sad, but true, I’m already seeing counterfeits of the Geant collection on IG. I guess no one works harder than scammers and counterfeiters. Uuuggghhhhh!!!

I thought the tote was part of the upcoming releases. I was hoping to see it when I go this weekend to pick up my NF [emoji53]