Got some photos of the Giant LV print items launching 3/29

Should I pre order the speedy 30

• Yes

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • No

Votes: 63 78.8%

• Total voters
I love the look of these but am very wary about the white parts.
I have the race edition Neverfull and the white part of the print on that one has gradually turned a horrible mottled pink colour. I would worry that the same thing would happen.
If I recall correctly, the race print had red tones too. Is it possible that the dye has bled into the white? It may be worth having your bag assessed. :smile:

I would've jumped on it if it came in the pink/red combo with pink interior like the cosmetic pouch!
Agree. Or brown. The green isn’t army green enough for my look... but I like it... and still want it... ugh this collection is so close to greatness especially with the SLGs. Liked the on the go tote until I saw more pics on Insta and it reminded me of a reusable eco bag in shape :sick:

Agree. Or brown. The green isn’t army green enough for my look... but I like it... and still want it... ugh this collection is so close to greatness especially with the SLGs. Liked the on the go tote until I saw more pics on Insta and it reminded me of a reusable eco bag in shape :sick:
Maybe the reusable eco bag was the inspiration behind the scenes? I wonder if plastic bags will be next? Only thing that caught my eyes thus far was the cosmetic pouch because it doesn't have black&white straps with red/pink or green/white/beige. Think with this line the slgs can trend longer than the bags

Reactions: epeLV