Got My Rebecca Minkoff Matinee- So Sad!

Hello again!
I am very happy to report that, two days later, I am starting to like my Matinee very much and it might even grow into love!
First of all, the tassels bothered me. So I took off all of them, except for the one on the zipper at the top opening. It makes the bag look less "Bohemian" in my opinion.
Next, I took out all the stuffing (it came very tightly stuffed) and gave it a big smoosh and it looked nice and sleek, as opposed to stuffed and bulky.
Then I was able to fully appreciate the beautiful leather and the pretty lining.
I took it to work and got rave reviews. One friend told me that she likes it better than all my other bags- my LV, Chanel, etc. That's a compliment to the Matinee!
And, finally, I love the "ears". That's what I call the suede grey flaps, that I can fold in either direction to give a one color or contrasting look.

Thanks to everyone who answered my thread!

Hee hee...it's funny you called it "Bohemian" because it looks sleek and mod to me. The "ear" flaps remind me of the Sydney opera house. Glad to hear you're liking it more!