Got my first piece of luggage today! Lots of pics!

Ahhhh..i'm so jealous arnott!!! Congrats on your keep all! lol..I'm still undecided between the 50 and 45 though. But your pics definitely gave me a good idea on how much the 45 can hold!

aww..I'm soo jealous..LOL

Ahhhh..i'm so jealous arnott!!! Congrats on your keep all! lol..I'm still undecided between the 50 and 45 though. But your pics definitely gave me a good idea on how much the 45 can hold!

aww..I'm soo jealous..LOL

Hi Jill! What have you been up to? :P Gotten anything new lately? Did you sell that MJ bag?

Hi Jill! What have you been up to? :P Gotten anything new lately? Did you sell that MJ bag?

I've been trying to be good..LOL. i got something small recently but I"m still waiting for it to arrive *stupid canada post*. I did sell that MJ bag, i shouldn't have bought it in the first place..but oh well..LOL

I'm so jealous you got your keep all. I think i'm more into the 50 cuz I do like a bit of sag with my bags, and I would probably carry more stuff for overnights *LOL*. your 45 looks sooo awesome on you though. :smile: I'll show you pics when my thing finally arrives..I hope it gets here soon. I really want to buy something while the CDN dollar is really good...but I dunno.. lol miss you girl!

I've been trying to be good..LOL. i got something small recently but I"m still waiting for it to arrive *stupid canada post*. I did sell that MJ bag, i shouldn't have bought it in the first place..but oh well..LOL

I'm so jealous you got your keep all. I think i'm more into the 50 cuz I do like a bit of sag with my bags, and I would probably carry more stuff for overnights *LOL*. your 45 looks sooo awesome on you though. :smile: I'll show you pics when my thing finally arrives..I hope it gets here soon. I really want to buy something while the CDN dollar is really good...but I dunno.. lol miss you girl!

Haven't seen you posting much lately. :angel:

Well if you normally carry a Speedy 35 then the 50 will probably be better for you since you are used to big bags. You are probably used to heavier bags as well since you have the Manhattan. I on the other hand can't stand heavy bags, so the 45 is good for me.

My 45 isn't stuffed full in the pics, so you can see in the pic with it on my shoudler, the right side is sagging where the strap is attached. I found it alot worse with the 50, but thats what I meant, the edges stick up and the middle caves in with the 50.

The Keepall 50 with strap is $1110 and the Keepall 45 with strap is $1090. You should charge-send the Keepall 50 while the dollar is good! :graucho:

Your "thing"? :P Its an LV?

wow! your pictures are great; now I really want a keepall! I like it best when it's crossbody, looks like the hotness - better than just a regular duffel bag!

congrats on your first luggage piece!

Haven't seen you posting much lately. :angel:

Well if you normally carry a Speedy 35 then the 50 will probably be better for you since you are used to big bags. You are probably used to heavier bags as well since you have the Manhattan. I on the other hand can't stand heavy bags, so the 45 is good for me.

My 45 isn't stuffed full in the pics, so you can see in the pic with it on my shoudler, the right side is sagging where the strap is attached. I found it alot worse with the 50, but thats what I meant, the edges stick up and the middle caves in with the 50.

The Keepall 50 with strap is $1110 and the Keepall 45 with strap is $1090. You should charge-send the Keepall 50 while the dollar is good! :graucho:

Your "thing"? :P Its an LV?

yeah, i know I haven't posted much..i usually lurk more now..lol. I can't decide what I want either.

I see what you mean now about the caving in part. I"m gonna try my Nike duffel bag that I currently use for overnights to see if that caving in will bug me. I really want to do a charge-send, but I'm thinkin of getting the cabby now..and I'd buy that first before the keepall. LOL

yes, my "thing" is LV..hahaha :tup:

yeah, i know I haven't posted much..i usually lurk more now..lol. I can't decide what I want either.

I see what you mean now about the caving in part. I"m gonna try my Nike duffel bag that I currently use for overnights to see if that caving in will bug me. I really want to do a charge-send, but I'm thinkin of getting the cabby now..and I'd buy that first before the keepall. LOL

yes, my "thing" is LV..hahaha :tup:

Is the strap attached to the ends of the Nike Duffle bag like it is with the Keepall?

You mean the Black Neo Cabby? What size? I tried on both sizes in black and prefer the GM because it can be worn cross-body. :tup:

So you don't want the Trevi anymore?

Is the strap attached to the ends of the Nike Duffle bag like it is with the Keepall?

You mean the Black Neo Cabby? What size? I tried on both sizes in black and prefer the GM because it can be worn cross-body. :tup:

So you don't want the Trevi anymore?

yeah, the straps are attached at the end of the nike bag like the keepall. good thing I came back here, I almost forgot to try it out. I'll maybe send you pics so you can give me your input..lol

yeah, black neo cabby...i want my next bag to be vacheta free and hopefully able to carry on the shoulder..you know I was going for mini lin speedy but I thought maybe kill two birds with one stone...lol. I'm going for the PM, the GM would be too big I think for every day use..and I don't want it to be TOOO slouchy. I do'nt think I'd wear it cross the shoulder anyhow.

so far, trevi isn't really in the list...I dunno..something about the damier ebene print and I don't get along. lol.

yeah, the straps are attached at the end of the nike bag like the keepall. good thing I came back here, I almost forgot to try it out. I'll maybe send you pics so you can give me your input..lol

yeah, black neo cabby...i want my next bag to be vacheta free and hopefully able to carry on the shoulder..you know I was going for mini lin speedy but I thought maybe kill two birds with one stone...lol. I'm going for the PM, the GM would be too big I think for every day use..and I don't want it to be TOOO slouchy. I do'nt think I'd wear it cross the shoulder anyhow.

so far, trevi isn't really in the list...I dunno..something about the damier ebene print and I don't get along. lol.

The Trevi is still in your sig and not the Cabby! :P

Its snowing today! :wacko: