Got my first piece of luggage today! Lots of pics!

LOL! Thanks! :nuts:

How much does your Carryall hold?

You know what? I haven't actually packed clothes into the Carryall and I just used it when I went to Vegas last weekend so I don't really know how much it can hold. I only packed some magazines and small items into it, so it wasn't full plus I still had a large non-LV suitcase that I shared with my DH. (We always overpack when we go to Vegas when we are driving.)

But, when I was buying the Carryall, I had compared it to the Keepall 45 and I think they are roughly equivalent in size to each other. But, I liked that the Carryall had feet on the bottom. Ironically, since we drove to Vegas, I kept my Carryall in it's dustbag while it was in our car, and I wouldn't even let the bellboy touch the Carryall when he was taking our luggage up to our hotel room!! I just carried it up to the hotel room in my arms! Crazy, huh?

I would love to buy a Damier Keepall! But, I don't think they make it in the 45 size, right?

Again, love all of your reference pics!!! And congrats, again!

You know what? I haven't actually packed clothes into the Carryall and I just used it when I went to Vegas last weekend so I don't really know how much it can hold. I only packed some magazines and small items into it, so it wasn't full plus I still had a large non-LV suitcase that I shared with my DH. (We always overpack when we go to Vegas when we are driving.)

But, when I was buying the Carryall, I had compared it to the Keepall 45 and I think they are roughly equivalent in size to each other. But, I liked that the Carryall had feet on the bottom. Ironically, since we drove to Vegas, I kept my Carryall in it's dustbag while it was in our car, and I wouldn't even let the bellboy touch the Carryall when he was taking our luggage up to our hotel room!! I just carried it up to the hotel room in my arms! Crazy, huh?

I would love to buy a Damier Keepall! But, I don't think they make it in the 45 size, right?

Again, love all of your reference pics!!! And congrats, again!

According to my SA, the Keepall 45 is a little bit bigger. I like the fact that the Carryall is more structured than the Keepall and that the LVs are right-side up on both sides! But I needed a shoulder strap and also liked the fact that the Keepall is a classic. I also looked at the monogram carryall today and when empty its heavier than the keepall 45.

LOL, I would probably carry my own Keepall as well. I don't like strangers touching my LVs. Especially when the handles are vachetta!

No, I don't think they make the Damier Keepall in 45.

Thanks again!

Thanks everyone! I was worried that when I got home, I'd stress over whether or not I made the right decision just like when I bought the Monogram Speedy 25 instead of the 30.

But I have no regrets choosing the 45! :wlae: