Got my 09A metallic grey jumbo today...and a little something to match it ;-)

oh, stef, i luv luv luv it!!!! classic w/ a touch of rocker-chic, not too matchy-matchy -- simply perfect!!! i wanna touch it... sooo silky luxurious :tender:

uh-oh, that tweed tote looks like a possible contender against the portobello... hmmm :thinking:

Congrats on the Jumbo! What a beauty!

One question: is the metallic lambskin prone to peeling like the metallic 2.55? I have a daughther whom I have every intention to pass my Chanels on to and I need my Chanels to age well :P Also, is this like the glazed lambskin that is more scratch resistant than the normal lambskin? Thanks so much for sharing :biggrin:

This is THE prettiest jumbo! I saw the maxi and fell in love. I already have a dark grey lambskin jumbo or I would grab this one. It's amazing. I love your flats, I am waiting for the heels to come in. Great stuff!

:faint:Absolutely love your new purchases! So are you getting the smaller tweed tote too? Looking forward to see it hehe :graucho: Btw, is the pic mia posted the smaller or bigger size? Bon voyage and enjoy your holidays...

Thank you gators and awbrat ! :smile:

Chanelholic : thank you too ! Well, I'm seriously thinking of getting the total black small tweet tote since I saw it :nuts: :lol: I don't know if the one posted by Mia is the big or the small one actually. The small one is already big IMO !!

:faint:Absolutely love your new purchases! So are you getting the smaller tweed tote too? Looking forward to see it hehe :graucho: Btw, is the pic mia posted the smaller or bigger size? Bon voyage and enjoy your holidays...

Hmmmm, lookeD at the picture posted by Mia again and according to the size of the CC's, I guess this is the bigger size. The CC's on the small tote are smaller.

Thank you littlepang, bagmad73, Tartine (can't wait to see your next vintage treasure hehe!), Charm, jayjay77 and miffy ! :smile::smile:

Sjunky13 : thank you so much ! More new shoes to come in august they said....:graucho:

Congrats on the Jumbo! What a beauty!

One question: is the metallic lambskin prone to peeling like the metallic 2.55? I have a daughther whom I have every intention to pass my Chanels on to and I need my Chanels to age well :P Also, is this like the glazed lambskin that is more scratch resistant than the normal lambskin? Thanks so much for sharing :biggrin:

Thank you dear :smile: I understand your concern unfortunately I don't know. It doesn't seem to be the kind of metallic to peel though as it's different in look and texture than the metallic 2.55. Looks more resistant.