Got my 09A metallic grey jumbo today...and a little something to match it ;-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. From the minute I saw this M/L flap in metallic grey, I knew this beauty would be mine. But I wanted to go jumbo so I decided I would wait for the jumbo. 2 pieces arrived on friday Ave. Montaigne and one got home with me today ! :yahoo:

Here it is :graucho:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gorgeous colour and worth waiting for...congrats!

3. Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats

4. While I was waiting for my SA to get back from lunch, I had a look around and found this :

[​IMG]

5. Can it possibly be ANOTHER pair of shoes ?? :lol::lol:
    Oh well, Yes it is and it matches the bag so well :biggrin:

Here they are :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Thank you découverte and csewallh :smile:

7. Congrats RD! - the metallic grey is TDF! The flats are awesome too, they really do match well. LOVES it!

8. Oh, ramblingdoll, your new bag and shoes are just amazing! I adore the colour of your bag and the shoes match perfectly. What wonderful purchases. Many congrats!

9. I'm waiting patiently for US boutiques to get the jumbos too. Yours is absolutely beautiful. The flats are lovely too. Congrats.

10. Thank you Lally little fairy, Lizziecat and Alice ! I was sooo scared that they wouldn't get it before I leave on holiday next week. I saw a gorgeous tweed bag with patent handles and also chains so it can be worn 3 different ways, this bag is TDF. Almost bought them both...It's the next on my wishlist :P

11. Love them BOTH!!! Incredible detail on the flats! What a dream!

12. OH wow... it's beautiful! and the shoes are fantastic too! ENJOY!

13. Thank you saks4me and laurayuki :smile:

14. Congratulations, ramblingdoll! That bag is absolutely FABULOUS! I can't wait to receive the Maxi in this color. Thanks so much for the pics!

15. Thank you MarvelGirl : believe me, you won't be disapointed. I still can't believe it's here !! :nuts: