Got my 09A metallic grey jumbo today...and a little something to match it ;-)

S!! I am suppose to sleep now! LOL! It's 4:30am here!

Anyway, before I sleep, I want to thank you for posting the codes of the shoes and also explaining the material of the shoes! Wow...sounds comfy!! So, I need to take half a size up for these? Did you get 40 or 40.5?

Oh....it's so sad if Chanel made these metallic gray jumbos with rounded CCs. I just can't help noticing the differences of the CCs in those metallic gray posted and yours. Hope they are all flat! I love flat CCs!! But I'm sure the color of this silky gray is too gorgeous to pass even if it ends up to be a rounded CC after all (at least it's structured...thanks for confirming this as well). Chanel is always so confusing! (I remember seeing the fuchsia M/L with flat CCs as well like the pictures I've posted...hmm....)

Anyway, thanks for taking different angles of the CC lock tomorrow. Really appreciate it!

Oh...the tweed bag? Is it this one with patent handle you're talking about?:graucho: It's gorgeous! Can you explain how it can be carried in 3 different ways? So intriguing! :P

(Picture courtesy of Chanel.com)
attachment.php

Oops...then don't bring "Mlle Gris Soie" to Canada if you're having mostly outdoor activities. ;)

Bon Nuit!

Mia : Aaaaawwww you're so lovely, thanks !

OK so I'm gonna try to answer your questions

So the shoes are actually fabric, they are incredibly confortable, even more than the classic lambskin ones ! They fit like if I had taken a half size up, they're not too big though ! Complete ref code for those is 09A G26773 Y05291 C2894, argent/noir, price is 550 euros.

As for the CC lock on my bag, I can't believe Chanel made it with 2 different styles of locks. Mine looks rounded but it's also quite flat for a rounded CC lock. I have to post some new pics tomorrow for loveaddict, I can also post close pics of the CC lock taken from different angles so you get a better idea if you wish.

It's a structured flap, the quilting on the sides is flat flat flat lol ! It's really a beauty, I love it !

I don't believe I will bring them with me to Canada as we will mainly be outdoors, running, hiking, biking, poor bag, lol !! I saw a gorgeous tweed bag today at Montaigne, 2450 euros, ouh lala, and I'm still thinking about that dark chocolate GST

Attachments

• Tweed Tote 09A.JPG
    Tweed Tote 09A.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 398
^^ haha mia, u beat me! i was thinking about the same bag as above haha,
mia i am very sure u r getting thissss lamb silver!

ramblingdoll: hahaha yesss i am crazy bout ur bag n shoezzzz yum2!

S!! I am suppose to sleep now! LOL! It's 4:30am here!

Anyway, before I sleep, I want to thank you for posting the codes of the shoes and also explaining the material of the shoes! Wow...sounds comfy!! So, I need to take half a size up for these? Did you get 40 or 40.5?

Oh....it's so sad if Chanel made these metallic gray jumbos with rounded CCs. I just can't help noticing the differences of the CCs in those metallic gray posted and yours. Hope they are all flat! I love flat CCs!! But I'm sure the color of this silky gray is too gorgeous to pass even if it ends up to be a rounded CC after all (at least it's structured...thanks for confirming this as well). Chanel is always so confusing! (I remember seeing the fuchsia M/L with flat CCs as well like the pictures I've posted...hmm....)

Anyway, thanks for taking different angles of the CC lock tomorrow. Really appreciate it!

Oh...the tweed bag? Is it this one with patent handle you're talking about?:graucho: It's gorgeous! Can you explain how it can be carried in 3 different ways? So intriguing! :P

Oops...then don't bring "Mlle Gris Soie" to Canada if you're having mostly outdoor activities. ;)

Bon Nuit!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees that's the one but the one I saw was dark grey (unicolored) so dark it's almost black, believe me it's gorgeous. I almost hesitated between this and the jumbo but I love that metallic lady, so...:smile: I saw the 2 sizes and the small one is big enough, very roomy, think I'm gonna dream about it tonight, lol. The bigger size is really too big, looks like a travel bag ! You can carry it at hand with the patent handles, on your shoulder with the chain which is a good length and my SA sorta doubled the chain so you can also carry it on you arm, it's very chic ! That bag is very rock'n'roll, believe me, it's classic but it rocks !!! Must be gorgeous with a pair of black skinny jeans ans cowboy boots, so rock ! :nuts:

As for the shoes, don't go a half size up. I took a 40, as usual, and it's perfect ! I was told new shoes would come in august, it never ends !!

hahaha, i think i have a gift for you! this bag caught my eyes as a "COOL EDGY" bag on the ad, you have such a nice taste!! i would prefer it in black as seen on the ad compared to the one mia posted.

oh and i hate u!:biggrin:

Attachments

• ad campaign 2.jpg
    ad campaign 2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 110
  • ad campaign 8.jpg
    ad campaign 8.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 96
  • ad campaign 11.jpg
    ad campaign 11.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 103
hahaha, i think i have a gift for you! this bag caught my eyes as a "COOL EDGY" bag on the ad, you have such a nice taste!! i would prefer it in black as seen on the ad compared to the one mia posted.

oh and i hate u!:biggrin:

Believe me, it's fantastic in black. I'm actually trying to convince my BF I deserve this beauty :lol::lol::lol: I want it soooooo badly !!! :yahoo:

:faint:Absolutely love your new purchases! So are you getting the smaller tweed tote too? Looking forward to see it hehe :graucho: Btw, is the pic mia posted the smaller or bigger size? Bon voyage and enjoy your holidays...