Got invited to a Chanel luncheon at NM!!!

Oooh, I have no idea what I'll wear! I'm SOOO casual!

I don't know if Bagsnob will be there. . . .? I should ask Shannon if she knows her!
Wish y'all could come with!

LOL! IT can be daunting. . . I stay at home and wear a Mommy uniform everyday; denim capris or bermudas w/ a fitted tee. . . I always feel a little pressure to dress better at functions like this!

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
LOL! IT can be daunting. . . I stay at home and wear a Mommy uniform everyday; denim capris or bermudas w/ a fitted tee. . . I always feel a little pressure to dress better at functions like this!

LOL!! I wish.... I wear skirts, dresses, suits & heels every day. I love the weekends and the mommy uniform I get to wear. I love being in sweats and jeans.... I buy so many and never have enough time to wear them that it takes me longer to get dressed on the weekends than it does for me to get ready for work. I even started buying cute flats to replace my birkenstock clogs, crocs, and nikes that I had been wearing - LOL!! Flat Choos at the grocery store.... what is wrong w/ me?!?!

Swanky & KathyD ~ This Sounds So Fun!!! I Can't Wait To Hear More!!! :smile:

Swanky ~ You Are "One Swanky Mama" ~ You Look Fabulous No Matter What I See You In (I Mean In Pictures!)!!! :smile:

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
Oooh, I have no idea what I'll wear! I'm SOOO casual!

I don't know if Bagsnob will be there. . . .? I should ask Shannon if she knows her!
Wish y'all could come with!

You are very pretty so you can get away with anything.

I bet you look great in black. I'm not sure what handbag you are going to carry, but if its the white one then I say you wear black slacks and a black top and an understated diamond necklace.:jammin: