Got invited to a Chanel luncheon at NM!!!

ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I will be there. Sounds like so much fun. I love that white Chanel of yours Swanky. You made a great choice, & the white is definitely more of a contrast with your black bag than the brown would have been. It is so beautiful.Shannon told me that she has the Grand Shopping Tote in white.

YEA Kathy!!!

I didn't see the tote in white! The same one you want in black/silver?

White would be FANTASTIC for next spring/summer. . . but of course it'll be impossible to find then!

princessofthehouse said:
I am so jealous. Can't wait to hear all the details. How come Irina never calls us Jersey girls for lunch??????
I think this is truly a Southern thing. There is definitely a charm that is unique to this region of the US. I'm sure any SA can host a luncheon, she chose to do so. People don't get it, great service the little extras will go a long way. Have fun Swanky and Kathy! :flowers:

gloss_gal said:
I think this is truly a Southern thing. There is definitely a charm that is unique to this region of the US. I'm sure any SA can host a luncheon, she chose to do so. People don't get it, great service the little extras will go a long way. Have fun Swanky and Kathy! :flowers:

I was going to type that exact same sentiment. I have called Irina at the SHM several times about particular bags I knew they had and not ONCE did she ever return a call. It seems she would rather help the locals then go out of her way to assist a customer in another part of northeast. She lost a few potential sales from me due to her rude behavior.

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
YEA Kathy!!!

I didn't see the tote in white! The same one you want in black/silver?

White would be FANTASTIC for next spring/summer. . . but of course it'll be impossible to find then!
Yes, it's the same one. I might get gold hardware in blk. (like the one u returned) or the white because I just bought a gold rolex. I'll just have to look & see what they have. I'd like to get a gucci bag also. I bought some 3" pumps in the gg fabric. I like some of the hobo's. I don't think i'm going to get that pewter one, even though it was beautiful. The anniversary bag is too. Shannon has me on a list for the red patent Chloe Betty. If I get that one, I might sell my green one. lol.