Got invited to a Chanel luncheon at NM!!!

1. I wen to pick up my new baby today {see other thread!} and Shannon, my very fab SA told me that she's sending me a card for an upcoming Chanel luncheon soon.
    KATHYD!! You HAVE to meet me there! She said she'd love for us both to be able to make it!:yahoo: :yahoo: You'll be getting one in the mail too!

Shannon has spent the last week in NYC at Chanel training and can't wait to share her wealth of info w/ her few favorite customers!
    Plus she said there'll be a little 'favor' included for us!:wlae:

There was SO much in that boutique today! KathyD, you should try and go soon! Oooh, maybe you can meet up for the beauty even coming up. . . I'll let you know when.

2. Yay!!! Hehehe ;)

3. I am so jealous. Can't wait to hear all the details. How come Irina never calls us Jersey girls for lunch??????

4. ^^Can't wait to hear about yours!! When is yours again?
    Ours is Sept 28th.

5. I'm far beyond jealous. I need to move down there so some of that good SA mojo will rub off on me.

6. Wow, swanky, I bet you are really happy! I wish I can go too! :sad: :sad: But enjoy it, and you better report back to us!

7. That sounds like so much fun!!!!

8. RUB IT IN...RUB IT IN!!!
    I'm hungry, can I go to lunch too?

9. Have a wonderful time :yes:

10. omg...I can't wait to hear about the details - sounds soo exciting!

11. Ooh! Exciting! You'll have to tell us the new secrets after the meeting, you know we love everything!

12. I will! The SA is really excited!
    She said she learned SO much at the training. . . watching videos of the factory where each person does something different by hand. . . like the weaving of the leather through the chains and stuff like that.

I can't wait!

13. Sounds great.... I can't wait to hear about it!!

14. Is the Lunch on their new Handbag or Fashion Lines?? K~

15. Sounds fun...looking forward to the delightful details you might share after lunching!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice