Got a text message at work "4 shopping bags in closet, dont touch..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been eyeing the white Berlingot. Since you've owned it before, how did you use it? Primarily as a bag charm? I don't see using it as a keychain but was wondering what other uses there are for it since the shape is unusual. I asked my local LV to see it but they didn't even have it in stock so I haven't seen yet. :sad:

Muuuaaahhhhh!!!!:devil: Yes I have opened the boxes!!!! But you will ALL have to wait until we get back from holiday.HEHEHE I will leave you a clue for what was in the boxes (6 boxes!!!)

2 bags (I didnt know he was listening! Complete surprise!)
1 clutch (only one left in the boutique...and he didnt get it at the fashion Valley mall!?!? I believe it is discontinued:confused1:)
2 cute accessories (reminds me of an ice cream treat?!?;)
1 little leather cutie that is nolonger available, but you can find it if you "hunt" for it...
aaaannnnnnd an envelope with a gift card?????!!!!! Guess the amount!:yahoo:

Now I can tell you what my other family members got me:

Mom= Mono Mizi, Vienna Mizi
Brother #1= Vernis Tompkins (from Mypoupette reseller)
Brother #2= Pink Trapeze PM (from Let-trade)
Sister= Camel Trapeze PM (from Japanese client)
Grandma & Grandpa= White gold & pink lizard Rolex watch
Auntie= Beige lizard Manolo Blanik(spelling?) heels
DEAR HUBBY AND LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!:
3 Hermes cashmere pashminas
1 pair of diamond earrings
1 Ruby and diamond pendent
3 pairs of Seven for All Mankind Jeans

HEHEHE!!! I am so loving my birthday holiday right now. I'll be back home by Oct 14th. I'll post all the lovely pictures then. Now ladies.....what do you think??? Can you guess what I got? Hint for the purses...they are shiny and is not canvas or suede:graucho:

simply princess you are simply a princess. Those gifts are quite impressive. Congratulations!:yes:

Whoa! Stellar gifts girl! And the amount of effort that went in to choosing, buying and surprising/enticing you with the gifts! That is one outstanding family! I'm so envious...Happy belated birthday!! I'm sorry, all I can afford is an e-greeting :P

Happy Belated Birthday!

Wow, your family is generous. I'm lucky if my family even remembers my birthday, and then the only gifts I usually get involve something practical, like books or gift certificates for books.

Status
Not open for further replies.