Got a text message at work "4 shopping bags in closet, dont touch..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muuuaaahhhhh!!!!:devil: Yes I have opened the boxes!!!! But you will ALL have to wait until we get back from holiday.HEHEHE I will leave you a clue for what was in the boxes (6 boxes!!!)

2 bags (I didnt know he was listening! Complete surprise!)
1 clutch (only one left in the boutique...and he didnt get it at the fashion Valley mall!?!? I believe it is discontinued:confused1:)
2 cute accessories (reminds me of an ice cream treat?!?;)
1 little leather cutie that is nolonger available, but you can find it if you "hunt" for it...
aaaannnnnnd an envelope with a gift card?????!!!!! Guess the amount!:yahoo:

Now I can tell you what my other family members got me:

Mom= Mono Mizi, Vienna Mizi
Brother #1= Vernis Tompkins (from Mypoupette reseller)
Brother #2= Pink Trapeze PM (from Let-trade)
Sister= Camel Trapeze PM (from Japanese client)
Grandma & Grandpa= White gold & pink lizard Rolex watch
Auntie= Beige lizard Manolo Blanik(spelling?) heels
DEAR HUBBY AND LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!:
3 Hermes cashmere pashminas
1 pair of diamond earrings
1 Ruby and diamond pendent
3 pairs of Seven for All Mankind Jeans

Wow I don't know what to say, I'm going to find me a new family, :sneaky:I think I've been cheated:weird:

Happy belated birthday! You are one lucky girl; can't wait to see the pics.

BTW, ice cream treat hint = Berlingots? :smile:

:yes: YUP you guessed it! I have the white MC and the black MC. I did have the white one before, this is my second. Someone decided to take it off my purse one day at a party :cursing:. So DH knew I wanted to replace it :love: he is too sweet.

Does your husband has a brother?????? Would your family adopt me?????? :roflmfao:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY:balloon::balloon: Can't way for the pics!

Hehe. Yes DH has 3 brothers but they are all married. He is definitely different from them though. He spoils me cause he never had any girls in this family, no sisters. Then we dont have any girls either (have 2 sons) so I get the full force of all the loving:graucho: :graucho: :graucho:

Patience, pictures will be up as soon as I get back (Oct 14th):flowers:

I posted a question several days ago about getting the Trapeze PM (Rose or Camel) and got alot of great advice from my PFers. I had my sister look at the pics of them prior to me sending out the payment. Well low and behold my sister and brother decide to buy it for me (my bank account thanks them very much.LOL):P She told me "we were going to give you money but you would like this better." they are the best!:love: :love: :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.