Got a text message at work "4 shopping bags in closet, dont touch..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have the patience of a saint.....i'm just picturing myself, sitting on the bed, surrounded with torn tissue paper, bags everywhere...."the devil made me do it"...---would be all i could say! razor knife & tape, girl! open the boxes! put me out of my misery.

Muuuaaahhhhh!!!!:devil: Yes I have opened the boxes!!!! But you will ALL have to wait until we get back from holiday.HEHEHE I will leave you a clue for what was in the boxes (6 boxes!!!)

2 bags (I didnt know he was listening! Complete surprise!)
1 clutch (only one left in the boutique...and he didnt get it at the fashion Valley mall!?!? I believe it is discontinued:confused1:)
2 cute accessories (reminds me of an ice cream treat?!?;)
1 little leather cutie that is nolonger available, but you can find it if you "hunt" for it...
aaaannnnnnd an envelope with a gift card?????!!!!! Guess the amount!:yahoo:

Now I can tell you what my other family members got me:

Mom= Mono Mizi, Vienna Mizi
Brother #1= Vernis Tompkins (from Mypoupette reseller)
Brother #2= Pink Trapeze PM (from Let-trade)
Sister= Camel Trapeze PM (from Japanese client)
Grandma & Grandpa= White gold & pink lizard Rolex watch
Auntie= Beige lizard Manolo Blanik(spelling?) heels
DEAR HUBBY AND LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!:
3 Hermes cashmere pashminas
1 pair of diamond earrings
1 Ruby and diamond pendent
3 pairs of Seven for All Mankind Jeans

HEHEHE!!! I am so loving my birthday holiday right now. I'll be back home by Oct 14th. I'll post all the lovely pictures then. Now ladies.....what do you think??? Can you guess what I got? Hint for the purses...they are shiny and is not canvas or suede:graucho:

Now that what a call a Birthday celebration! Congrats and Happy belated birthday! :flowers: You DH did a great job with his gifts as well as your family! :yes: Can't wait to see some pics of your new goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.