Got a few things at the BH boutique ...

There's a Dior in Action and please do post your mod shots! I've always loved to see beautiful ladies and dudes with their beautiful bags! *drool*

I think Teddy is here for the front row seat to the Dior runway show in your house [emoji6]. I'm envious he gets the front row seat !

Perhaps I should make him my late night stylist?? I've named him Buddy. Hey Buddy, what do you think? This one or that one? (queue Buddy getting annoyed with me and walking lamely back into the forest) :blah:

Ok. The LD fam is complete! The only color missing is red, but it's such a bright red, not sure it goes with my dressed down earthen bound town. [emoji57]View attachment 3718356View attachment 3718358View attachment 3718359View attachment 3718360View attachment 3718361View attachment 3718362View attachment 3718363View attachment 3718364
:nuts: I was scrolling down this thread and then saw this post. OMG! You have an enviable collection of the new Maria Grazia Churi Lady Dior bags which happen to now be my favourite Lady Dior styles!

:nuts: I was scrolling down this thread and then saw this post. OMG! You have an enviable collection of the new Maria Grazia Churi Lady Dior bags which happen to now be my favourite Lady Dior styles!
I looooooooove the calf studded LD's!! For me, they are the perfect "everything" bag! Anytime, anywhere, with anything! I hope she makes these part of her permanent collection (except not in TOO many more colors because I will be positively broke :biggrin:)

Ok. The LD fam is complete! The only color missing is red, but it's such a bright red, not sure it goes with my dressed down earthen bound town. [emoji57]View attachment 3718356View attachment 3718358View attachment 3718359View attachment 3718360View attachment 3718361View attachment 3718362View attachment 3718363View attachment 3718364
Between the Burgundy & the Grey which would you choose if you could only get one?? Would that be your choice over the Black/z I know this is a hard question to answer but I need some opinions. Right now I am leaning towards the Black but looking @ your pics makes me want to be really sure!

Reactions: SherwoodMom
Between the Burgundy & the Grey which would you choose if you could only get one?? Would that be your choice over the Black/z I know this is a hard question to answer but I need some opinions. Right now I am leaning towards the Black but looking @ your pics makes me want to be really sure!

I was playing with the burgundy today and it is something else... sometimes plum sometimes dark brown sometimes black... just my two cents!!

I have seen the bright fluorescent red Diorever and it is very nice. Only Dior makes such beautiful bright reds. Some brands tend to be colour-shy and only make neutral colours. Not Dior, though :smile:

I've seen the grained calfskin LD in silver, black, and Rose Poudre. Haven't seen the white one yet but I can imagine. It does have a beautiful sheen to it, even the black one. The black one I was testing out was so soft and yet the bag somehow kept its shape without turning into a puddle of leather. Incredible. It did look smaller now that you mention it, because the sides don't go straight up like the structured version, but instead, curve up sensually. For people who never liked the LD because they thought it looked too boxy or too formal (and didn't like the tight zippered closure), these new grained calfskin LDs will definitely win them over.

Yes I have to agree with you. I didn't want LD initially as it was too boxy. GST initially was too boxy when I bought it but as soften over time and when I recently changed my mini LD to the medium LD in gold ( I opened a separate thread. I was over the moon!! Finally a bag that also fitted my chanel trifold wallet! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ I'm definitely falling in love with Dior. ( always been a chanel fan. lol)

Tracey, diorever are discontinuing can you confirm?

Yes I have to agree with you. I didn't want LD initially as it was too boxy. GST initially was too boxy when I bought it but as soften over time and when I recently changed my mini LD to the medium LD in gold ( I opened a separate thread. I was over the moon!! Finally a bag that also fitted my chanel trifold wallet! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ I'm definitely falling in love with Dior. ( always been a chanel fan. lol)

Tracey, diorever are discontinuing can you confirm?
Welcome to Dior from a recent convert (mostly, a little trickle here and there from Chanel). Dior has got its game on big time, and it's only getting better.
So, no diorever isn't being discontinued, but just for the next season or 2, they will only release a few here and there. From what I understand, for now, it won't be a big focus.

Reactions: SuhanaHarith
I contacted my SA today & he hasn't gotten the burgundy in yet. Maybe by the end of the month. I will compare it to the black. I wasn't sure about it when I first saw it but seeing yours has peeked my interest! Stay tuned!
I can't wait to hear what you think! And averagejoe posted a glazed calf version, it sort of looks like patent in the black. Lots of options here!

Long time no see TracySH! How are all those new gorgeous bags working for you??
Hey bijouxlady! I LOVE my Diors! I've been using the metallic DioRevolution, and have gotten so many compliments (even in my little mountain city where no one knows probably what Dior even is, they just like the BAG!). I got a little side tracked with some Chanel this month (oops) but am eagerly awaiting probably cruise for more Dior purchases, as some of the evolution bags have gone native/ Navajo, which I love! I was desperately seeking some Dior pieces for travel, small but not mini, definitely not medium sized, crossbody with secure zipper tops, and there are none to be found. The little studded camera bags are not even big enough for an iphone 7+!! So I HAD to go back to Chanel and get some small Gabrielle's, and then ran into these beautiful saturated velvet boys...I GOTTA take a break! How about you? What's on your list??fullsizeoutput_21d9.jpegIMG_3374.JPG