Got a few things at the BH boutique ...

Ahhhh!! The white studded calf LD is DIVINE!!! You will love it, please post when you get it! And the bronze is gorgeous, its a great color for day or night. I am actually carrying that one right now! (And I NEED to slow down. Nothing is working. I need a new plan :smile:)
Love all your diors! They are my inspiration ! [emoji176][emoji176]

Reactions: TraceySH
What is on your list to get??
I really want the calfskin LD with studs....in red (scarlet or deep red I'm ok). I've tried medium but it's quite big on me. Mini is out. Can't fit much in there. So I want the small. The local boutique brings in only lambskin, which is too slouchy for my liking. And they confirmed they are not bringing calfskin in small. Only medium. So now my hope is I can find it when I go Europe 2 weeks later. I'm also eyeing the studded camera bag. I'm also eyeing this.....
3b4f948773aff43708a11cb2be04bb82.jpg

I also like the new dior addict but I have several bags which are so similar. So a lot depends on what I can find in Europe .... haha. Getting them in Europe also means saving quite a bit. The studded LD in medium is about EUR4500 here vs EUR3800...not forgetting tax refunds. So I'll just wait it out....[emoji23].

I really want the calfskin LD with studs....in red (scarlet or deep red I'm ok). I've tried medium but it's quite big on me. Mini is out. Can't fit much in there. So I want the small. The local boutique brings in only lambskin, which is too slouchy for my liking. And they confirmed they are not bringing calfskin in small. Only medium. So now my hope is I can find it when I go Europe 2 weeks later. I'm also eyeing the studded camera bag. I'm also eyeing this.....
3b4f948773aff43708a11cb2be04bb82.jpg

I also like the new dior addict but I have several bags which are so similar. So a lot depends on what I can find in Europe .... haha. Getting them in Europe also means saving quite a bit. The studded LD in medium is about EUR4500 here vs EUR3800...not forgetting tax refunds. So I'll just wait it out....[emoji23].
There are def a lot of GREAT Dior reds right now to choose from!! Where are you headed in Europe? Last year when I was in Lisbon the prices were significantly lower, PLUS the refund. But I was still mostly in my "Chanel only" phase so I didn't pull the trigger. I will be all over northern Europe in August, and I am bummed b/c nothing there at all for Dior. I love the chains on this bag you have posted here, and I like that MGC is heading in a very cool boho chic direction for fall! Where I live, these bags work so well!!!

Ok. The LD fam is complete! The only color missing is red, but it's such a bright red, not sure it goes with my dressed down earthen bound town. [emoji57]View attachment 3718356View attachment 3718358View attachment 3718359View attachment 3718360View attachment 3718361View attachment 3718362View attachment 3718363View attachment 3718364
Wow! You are the Dior boutique to visit now! The entire collection of studded LD and of course many more.....at your house! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
Would it be too much to ask you to model each and every one of the gorgeous bag? You really have to let us share in the joy and beauty of these lovely bags! I'm so happy and excited for you!

Wow! You are the Dior boutique to visit now! The entire collection of studded LD and of course many more.....at your house! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
Would it be too much to ask you to model each and every one of the gorgeous bag? You really have to let us share in the joy and beauty of these lovely bags! I'm so happy and excited for you!
Thank you raspberrypink! I will do my best! I have the pics earlier in the thread for the ivory studded one, and I hate to say it, but many of my pics that I send my other addict friends are with me in one of my many robes (late night handbag shenanigans). I am carrying the ivory LD right now, but I think I am going to pull out one of the Evolution bags next (the new metallic one). I will try to remember to take pics! Do we even have a Dior "what are you wearing today" thread? If so does anyone post on it?

Reactions: SherwoodMom
Thank you raspberrypink! I will do my best! I have the pics earlier in the thread for the ivory studded one, and I hate to say it, but many of my pics that I send my other addict friends are with me in one of my many robes (late night handbag shenanigans). I am carrying the ivory LD right now, but I think I am going to pull out one of the Evolution bags next (the new metallic one). I will try to remember to take pics! Do we even have a Dior "what are you wearing today" thread? If so does anyone post on it?
There's a Dior in Action and please do post your mod shots! I've always loved to see beautiful ladies and dudes with their beautiful bags! *drool*

Reactions: SherwoodMom
Ok. The LD fam is complete! The only color missing is red, but it's such a bright red, not sure it goes with my dressed down earthen bound town. [emoji57]View attachment 3718356View attachment 3718358View attachment 3718359View attachment 3718360View attachment 3718361View attachment 3718362View attachment 3718363View attachment 3718364

[emoji43][emoji43][emoji43]

Slayed by the beauty that are your Ladies!!!!!

Also I think the collection is calling out for red, either the Spring or Fall version ;)

Ok. The LD fam is complete! The only color missing is red, but it's such a bright red, not sure it goes with my dressed down earthen bound town. [emoji57]View attachment 3718356View attachment 3718358View attachment 3718359View attachment 3718360View attachment 3718361View attachment 3718362View attachment 3718363View attachment 3718364[/QUOTE This is the next best thing to walking into a Dior boutique! Wow! I love them all. I have decided to hold off on the grey for now and get black. SA has one coming in the end of the month in the same leather as the DioRevolution I am returning. It's kind of a shiny , crinkled leather. I need to see it IRL though. If I don't like it I will get the regular black calf. Could I see a better picture of your burgundy one? Normally it's not my fave color but this one looks nice! p.s. I LOVE your screen in the background! Beautiful! I love them. Have 2 but yours is gorgeous!