Good store-bought salad dressing?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Hi girls!

Do you have recommendations for good store-bought salad dressing? I've never really found one I like, but if I could I'd be glad to eat a nice healthy salad!

I love Good Seasons Sesame and Ginger, it use it when I make tuna salad with spinach and leafy greens. Ken's Steak House light Creamy Parmesan or Sweet Vidalia Onion are also :love:

YES!

Cindy's Kitchen - Raspberry Nectar Vinaigrette
from Whole Foods

anything from Paul Newman (any grocery store)

Ken's Steak House Blue Cheese dressing (any grocery store)

i love the annie's natural brand at whole foods and trader joe's. they have all different kinds....many other store bought dressings have weird funky ingredients.

of course there's also lemonjuice, olive oil sea salt and herbs

or olive oil/balsamic vinegar

I love a well dressed salad <g>

Cristina said:
I love Good Seasons Sesame and Ginger, it use it when I make tuna salad with spinach and leafy greens. Ken's Steak House light Creamy Parmesan or Sweet Vidalia Onion are also :love:

Oh wow, that sounds yummy! Is the Good Seasons one sweet? I haven't put tuna in my salads before, but I'll have to try it.

IntlSet said:
Oh wow, that sounds yummy! Is the Good Seasons one sweet? I haven't put tuna in my salads before, but I'll have to try it.

It's a sweet/tangy type of dressing. It's excellent! If you've ever had the mandarin chicken salad from Wendy's, it tastest just like the dressing they give you.

I usually put tuna or grilled chicken in my salads for protein, to keep me full. I buy the pre-packaged Fresh Express lettuce, add the meat and put grape tomatoes, shredded carrots, sliced mushrooms and croutons. Yum :nuts:

Cristina said:
It's a sweet/tangy type of dressing. It's excellent! If you've ever had the mandarin chicken salad from Wendy's, it tastest just like the dressing they give you.

I usually put tuna or grilled chicken in my salads for protein, to keep me full. I buy the pre-packaged Fresh Express lettuce, add the meat and put grape tomatoes, shredded carrots, sliced mushrooms and croutons. Yum :nuts:
mmmmm. now I'm hungry!

i love the newman's balsamic vinagarette too! another fav of mine is the girard's ceasar (triangular shaped bottle). it is just like my homemade ceasar, not too creamy or oily. oh, and how can i forget hidden valley ranch. whenever i have an off-brand ranch, i gag!

infamiss said:
i love the newman's balsamic vinagarette too! another fav of mine is the girard's ceasar (triangular shaped bottle). it is just like my homemade ceasar, not too creamy or oily. oh, and how can i forget hidden valley ranch. whenever i have an off-brand ranch, i gag!
ooh ooh ooh! I forgot about Girards! I love their oriental salad dressing!