Good news for tPF - I went shopping!

Jupiter - Rob said:
I'm glad we could help out!! Always a pleasure doing business with good people! For those who weren't totally convinced Vlad is good people. :smile:

I can remeber not too long ago when Vlad said he was going to start this site and now it's doing awesome. Thanks for all the hard work!

You ladies rock! Keep up the good work and if you should have any needs in the hosting world please don't hesitate to ask.

Enjoy the day!

Welcome to the board, bro! :rochard:

Jupiter - Rob said:
I'm glad we could help out!! Always a pleasure doing business with good people! For those who weren't totally convinced Vlad is good people. :smile:

I can remeber not too long ago when Vlad said he was going to start this site and now it's doing awesome. Thanks for all the hard work!

You ladies rock! Keep up the good work and if you should have any needs in the hosting world please don't hesitate to ask.

Enjoy the day!

Rob I don't know that we have met... ;)

I'm Miss Purse Forum, and Vlad's lady. Let me just tell you how amazing you have been and how you have both of us as completely loyal customers forever :love: !!!!!

You make it so we can :rochard:

Thanks Vlad. I'm a global mod on a computer forum, so I know this is a huge investment on your part - $$-wise and time-wise. Thanks. Without good support on that side, we wouldn't be very happy here.

Megs said:
Rob I don't know that we have met... ;)

I'm Miss Purse Forum, and Vlad's lady. Let me just tell you how amazing you have been and how you have both of us as completely loyal customers forever :love: !!!!!

You make it so we can :rochard:

Right on!!! It defineltly makes my day better knowing that I'm able to keep you guys rocking out. :yahoo:

All smiles on this end. Nice to have finally meet you Megs! :supacool: