Good news for tPF - I went shopping!

all I can say vlad is macintosh! I know you have a dell, but I had to put that out, since macs rule and I now have a power mac g5 quad processor, did I mention the 4gb??? LOL, you go vlad!

Bagasms said:
all I can say vlad is macintosh! I know you have a dell, but I had to put that out, since macs rule and I now have a power mac g5 quad processor, did I mention the 4gb??? LOL, you go vlad!

The mac servers are slick. However, Jupiter works with Dell machines (w/ FreeBSD) mainly, they have about 800 of them now.

I can't complain about the performance and uptime. :supacool:

Thanks Vlad! I feel like :shrugs: because I have NO CLUE what any of this means but I also feel like :yahoo: and :wlae: and :love: because I know it means I get to somehow keep spending my time here and for that, I THANK YOU!!!!!!:heart:

I'm glad we could help out!! Always a pleasure doing business with good people! For those who weren't totally convinced Vlad is good people. :smile:

I can remeber not too long ago when Vlad said he was going to start this site and now it's doing awesome. Thanks for all the hard work!

You ladies rock! Keep up the good work and if you should have any needs in the hosting world please don't hesitate to ask.

Enjoy the day!

Hey, I actually understand it! :lol: And it's great news!!!! Way to go Vlad!

The college I work for is changing servers next week -- we're leaving inhouse and going to the (gasp!) outside and I'm an absolute nervous wreck over it... I was at a store today that carries my favorite wine that I never buy because it's $25/bottle and I bought two! I'm drinking them both if all goes well -- and if it doesn't go well... well, I'm still drinking 'em both! :drinks: