Good everyday bag...whitebus or evelyn?

bagdizzy, considering that you already have 2 shoulder bags, then I think I will have to go with the other ladies' suggestion to give the retourne Kelly a shot.

You can use the Kelly as a handheld when you need to be more formal, and get the canvas strap (not included; what's included is a leather strap) if you wish to use it more informally, messenger style.

There is a thread about Canvas Strap for Kelly, and it can show you Kellys in action in the daily lives of some of us. I just got my canvas strap and have been using my Kelly messenger style for 2 days in a row, and I think I will use it again today!

bagdizzy, considering that you already have 2 shoulder bags, then I think I will have to go with the other ladies' suggestion to give the retourne Kelly a shot.

You can use the Kelly as a handheld when you need to be more formal, and get the canvas strap (not included; what's included is a leather strap) if you wish to use it more informally, messenger style.

ITA about Kelly, I love my Kelly and she can be used as an everyday bag, just have to pick the right leather, size and design for your lifestyle.

I am barely 5ft, I have a 32 Retourne/ inside stitch Kelly, it looks more casual as I have a casual lifestyle. My kelly is the older sister of Rose's Kelly. :heart:
If you intend to use the Kelly for nights out, it's better to go with the 28cm. There are couple of threads on 28 cm vs 32 cm, do a search and you should be able to find it.

There is a thread about Canvas Strap for Kelly, and it can show you Kellys in action in the daily lives of some of us. I just got my canvas strap and have been using my Kelly messenger style for 2 days in a row, and I think I will use it again today!

Great news :tup: MrsS! Three days in a row! Lindy is resting now, huh? ;)

Great news :tup: MrsS! Three days in a row! Lindy is resting now, huh? ;)

Yes princessfrog, Lindy is taking a much needed rest. She's been out with me for a very long stretch. And my retourne Kelly had been in her box for far too long too. So you can say it's rekindled love :heart::yes:

I brought her to my son's classmate's birthday party today and my Kelly caught the eye of a Japanese mum. She was in awe of the vibrant colour of vert anis.

visit H store today....3 Massai's in display. I settled for a PM in gold evergrain with GH (I felt, I betrayed my very nice SA in Alaska:sweatdrop:). its a good everyday bag, IMO.

I saw the Medor Clutch...at first, i was a bit dissapointed coz its shorter and kinda rounder IRL compare with pics. I carried and check myself in the mirror with it...it ROCKS!:tup: What more with a cdc bracelet on :graucho:

Its really different just seeing the bag than actually holding/carrying/feeling it with you.

Hopefully (wishful thinking:rolleyes:), my next one will be a toille/barenia 32cm kelly.

Thank you Ladies for your inputs:smile::heart:

Thanks hello2703:smile: i corrected the lost info.

I got the massai in PM, GM is humongous for me (like i can fit inside it:P) it is an understated H and evergrain is soooo smooth and light weight...dh like it:tup: I will post pic in reference thread tommorow.