Good everyday bag...whitebus or evelyn?

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
Bolide reminds me of LV's Alma. I already have 2 messenger bag...so evelyn is a :nogood:

Rather go for a kelly...what size & color is perfect for everyday? I am 5ft tall.

Rose...ive been looking for your 'glow in the dark' scarf:sweatdrop: i cant erase it from my mind (and orchid's Turandot)

I would suggest a 28 cm retourne in a hardy leather such as togo for everyday use. If you are a big bag girl, go for the 32 cm. You can even buy a messenger strap for it. The color... well that depends on your taste and wardrobe.

I'll let you know if I spot a glow in the dark for sale.

bagdizzy

All In
Mar 27, 2007
thanks kicksarefortwids:smile: for your input. Vicky is nice...but i have a similar style bag with etro (i used it as a diaper bag).

hello2703....ive checked the masai..will it hold a lot? i like the one handle style.

thanks Rose...for your endless input:smile: is it possible to get the scarf new?

Ninja Sue

Dreaming of vacation
O.G.
Aug 7, 2006
....what is the diff between kelly retourne and sellier? i cant distinguish the difference:sweatdrop:

TIA:heart:

In the pic below, the Kelly on the left (vert fonce togo with vert anis piping and interior) is retourne (has inside stitching). The Kellys in the middle (black box) and on the right (vermillon chevre) are sellier (outside stitching). They have very different looks, don't you agree? I think a togo retourne Kelly is a terrific every day bag!

vermillonchevreKelly001.jpg

bagdizzy

All In
Mar 27, 2007
thanks Sus:smile: for the input.

I am getting dizzy with H bags (done with Balenciaga):P I totally agree with you. Whitebus is a good under the radar type of H bag...and it is very yummy in raisin with lilac contrast stitching.

tangle

Bolidette
O.G.
May 25, 2006
I was very lucky and got mine from from a wonderful lady who had not used it. I don't think you will get one from a store, but there maybe unused ones lying around that may come up for sale.

It might be worth calling around; I got mine new from a boutique when they put some scarves on sale, so it must have been sitting around in their drawer--apparently one of the SAs thought it was one of the ugliest scarves Hermes has made :nuts: Lucky for me!

bagdizzy

All In
Mar 27, 2007
It might be worth calling around; I got mine new from a boutique when they put some scarves on sale, so it must have been sitting around in their drawer--apparently one of the SAs thought it was one of the ugliest scarves Hermes has made :nuts: Lucky for me!

Hi tangle:smile:

can you pls tell...which H store did you buy your 'glow in the dark' scarf? are there anymore left?

TIA:heart:

tangle

Bolidette
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Hi!
It was Manhasset, and I'm sorry but I do not know if they have others. I bought mine in early 2006 so it was a while ago. But, it might be worth calling other stores, including Neiman Marcus which usually has older designs.