Gone Rogue!!!!

That sad!! That detail took it over the edge for me... I was going to exchange 2 for the new colors but having second thoughts now!! That's a deal breaker...
So I took my Olive bag into the store to show my SA and she noted "how much lighter it was". I said that I hadn't noticed since the one I am carrying is full. She grabbed a 'first generation' one of the shelf and I held one in both hands... MUCH LIGHTER! We guessed that it may be because the trim on the new medium rogue is a smooth leather (not the pebbled). It is odd that that would make such a difference, but it did. The leather on the bag itself is the same quality/thickness, just the trim and handles seem to be a lighter leather... odd.

So, I got not one, but TWO beauties delivered today!!! I was pleasantly surprised by the black contrasting handles on the olive bag. I prefer the contrast to the uniform color, however the stock pictures show it as uniformly olive.

Also, to note, as many noted with the Rogue 25, the medium Rogue also does NOT have the lock this time around...

Both bags are stunning in person!!!! 😍

I keep coming back to drool at your gorgeous Rogues! Would you say that they're pretty close IRL to the colors captured here?

Yep! :smile: They are gorgeous!

Thank you! I was talking with a Coach representative, who told me that the Rogue, because of its pebbled leather will have a more mossy hue; but then I remembered your reveal, so I thought "really"?

This is the picture of the python 36 Rogue that threw me into a wild state of confusion ;). I'm assuming your olive Rogue is way darker in color than this one?

http://www.coach.com/coach-designer...thon/54557.html?search=true&dwvar_color=BPOLV

Thank you! I was talking with a Coach representative, who told me that the Rogue, because of its pebbled leather will have a more mossy hue; but then I remembered your reveal, so I thought "really"?

This is the picture of the python 36 Rogue that threw me into a wild state of confusion ;). I'm assuming your olive Rogue is way darker in color than this one?

http://www.coach.com/coach-designer...thon/54557.html?search=true&dwvar_color=BPOLV

Yeah, honestly, it is much darker than I thought it would be. Check out this comparison to the one posted on PurseBlog back when the Pre-Fall bags were introduced. The 36 looks like the original color...

Attachments

• PicCollage.png
    PicCollage.png
    501.3 KB · Views: 822
Yeah, honestly, it is much darker than I thought it would be. Check out this comparison to the one posted on PurseBlog back when the Pre-Fall bags were introduced. The 36 looks like the original color...

Oh wow, thank you so much for the comparison; that's quite a change! I did remember that picture in PurseBlog back then, so I thought the olive would be closer to that color...interesting! If the actual hue is darker, my wallet may be temporarily safe from further onslaughts lol :biggrin:. But I love the colorblocking handles on yours! Very nice.

I'm confused...does the 36 olive with Python look like the purse blog green or the color of the olive medium rogue you got? Thanks!

Oh, ok. Told you I was confused! �� I wonder why the olive 36 shows such a different color on the website? Is that just Coach being Coach?!

lol, such is the way of Coach :roflmfao:. If you look at the comparison picture from PurseBlog, that's closer to the one for python 36; judging by OP's medium Rogue, however, our guess is the real color's probably going to be her bag.

lol, such is the way of Coach :roflmfao:. If you look at the comparison picture from PurseBlog, that's closer to the one for python 36; judging by OP's medium Rogue, however, our guess is the real color's probably going to be her bag.
Hmmmm, interesting. Olive 36 is on my wishlist, but it would be nice to know exactly what it is that you're ordering!!! 😡

New dilemma... Should I keep the Olive Rogue, OR exchange for this one??? Red is my favorite color, but I wonder if the Olive will be more versatile in the fall/winter? HELP!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2183.jpg
    IMG_2183.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 657
  • IMG_2184.jpg
    IMG_2184.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 603
New dilemma... Should I keep the Olive Rogue, OR exchange for this one??? Red is my favorite color, but I wonder if the Olive will be more versatile in the fall/winter? HELP!!!!

Oh, I knew I ought to read all the threads first... well, the olive green is so dark and scrumptious, and it is more of a neutral, isn't it? However, the red is very beautiful. I myself own only one lipstick red bag (a Fendi think-it's-a-baguette from back in the day), and no green bags. It would depend on your usage, I guess. Do you need a bag more for business or pleasure? I expect the Olive would be more versatile, as you said.

Oh, I knew I ought to read all the threads first... well, the olive green is so dark and scrumptious, and it is more of a neutral, isn't it? However, the red is very beautiful. I myself own only one lipstick red bag (a Fendi think-it's-a-baguette from back in the day), and no green bags. It would depend on your usage, I guess. Do you need a bag more for business or pleasure? I expect the Olive would be more versatile, as you said.

This would be my everyday bag in the fall... so probably the Olive... UGH :biggrin: