Gone Rogue!!!!

So, I got not one, but TWO beauties delivered today!!! I was pleasantly surprised by the black contrasting handles on the olive bag. I prefer the contrast to the uniform color, however the stock pictures show it as uniformly olive.

Also, to note, as many noted with the Rogue 25, the medium Rogue also does NOT have the lock this time around...

Both bags are stunning in person!!!! 😍

Congratulations! Beautiful choices.
I have the Olive on order..... thanks for the heads-up that it's also missing the lock:sad: A little disappointed - why does Coach do that??? A nice elevated touch - then wooossshh.... next batch it's gone!

The Olive? Yes, they came into distribution on Friday (the 15th), and visible to the retail stores on Monday (the 18th), so SA's could order. Did you do a backorder? Curious how you got yours, if you didn't pre-order or call JAX.
No, I didn't order one before it came out. I just remember talking to a Store Manager and he mentioned that they would be coming out around this time.

No, I didn't order one before it came out. I just remember talking to a Store Manager and he mentioned that they would be coming out around this time.

Oops - I thought you were the original poster (that posted her 2 new bags). Sorry!

I wasn't able to backorder weeks ago - and originally they weren't due in until between May 5-25. Even when they got the for exact date they were due in (April 17, actually), they wouldn't let me backorder. They finally showed available to order on Monday, and I had my SA order ASAP! Originally they only had 122 coming in - current list shows 982 - so there should be plenty available. I'd wait for PCE, and see if they have a change of heart and include them.

The Olive? Yes, they came into distribution on Friday (the 15th), and visible to the retail stores on Monday (the 18th), so SA's could order. Did you do a backorder? Curious how you got yours, if you didn't pre-order or call JAX.

Were you asking me this question? If so, I ordered through my SA on Monday late afternoon (overnight shipping). Processed all day Tuesday and shipped yesterday.

Oops - I thought you were the original poster (that posted her 2 new bags). Sorry!

I wasn't able to backorder weeks ago - and originally they weren't due in until between May 5-25. Even when they got the for exact date they were due in (April 17, actually), they wouldn't let me backorder. They finally showed available to order on Monday, and I had my SA order ASAP! Originally they only had 122 coming in - current list shows 982 - so there should be plenty available. I'd wait for PCE, and see if they have a change of heart and include them.
That would be wonderful if they were included in the PCE, if I get one. I wonder when they will start showing up in stores. Would love to see up close in the store before making a decision.

That would be wonderful if they were included in the PCE, if I get one. I wonder when they will start showing up in stores. Would love to see up close in the store before making a decision.

They're not on this month's floor set (which will be in stores tomorrow). I would guess the June floor set - since the Fall colors are dwindling in. I only ordered ahead, because I've seen Coach get a certain color in - they sit in JAX for awhile, available to order. Then all of a sudden the availability shows "0" - not because they're sold out, but because they all went to European or Asian boutiques. For me, it always seems like it's the color I had my heart set on.