Gone Rogue!!!!

sad16480

Feb 8, 2016
So, I got not one, but TWO beauties delivered today!!! I was pleasantly surprised by the black contrasting handles on the olive bag. I prefer the contrast to the uniform color, however the stock pictures show it as uniformly olive.

Also, to note, as many noted with the Rogue 25, the medium Rogue also does NOT have the lock this time around...

Both bags are stunning in person!!!! 😍

Attachments

MDT

Nov 18, 2012
The olive with the contrasting black accents is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on two beauties!

Anne R

Nov 11, 2015
Florida
So, I got not one, but TWO beauties delivered today!!! I was pleasantly surprised by the black contrasting handles on the olive bag. I prefer the contrast to the uniform color, however the stock pictures show it as uniformly olive.

Also, to note, as many noted with the Rogue 25, the medium Rogue also does NOT have the lock this time around...

Very nice. I thought my eyes were playing tricks, when I first looked at the olive I thought it was black. I really like that color with the black handles.

Aug 18, 2013

I'm drooling!! Congrats!
I love the black handles on the olive. I wonder if dark denim is the same.

sad16480

Feb 8, 2016
I'm drooling!! Congrats!
I love the black handles on the olive. I wonder if dark denim is the same.
I wondered the same about the 1941 Red one coming out. The stock pic was uniformly Red, so I wasn't overly in love... BUT, if it has black handles, I am SO IN TROUBLE!

dl787

Aug 5, 2013
I wondered the same about the 1941 Red one coming out. The stock pic was uniformly Red, so I wasn't overly in love... BUT, if it has black handles, I am SO IN TROUBLE!

A red rogue? I haven't seen any photos. Is it a true red?

Mar 30, 2009

Is the olive one on the website yet or available for order?

Hobbsy

Sofa King Banned
Apr 11, 2015
Oh, I didn't especially like the all olive color rogue.....this one with the black....yes!!! Congratulations on 2 beautiful bags!!