Gold hw or branch out?

Nov 20, 2016
IMG_0176.jpg So I am strictly a gold hardware person. I love it in every brand on every color. At least I thought I was strictly a gold person. Then I saw this: (picture above)

My question is this: For my first Birkin, should I stick with what I know I love (gold hw) ? Or should I branch out and get this that caught my eye. I don't want to end up regretting but I love this combo.
Advice, I'm begging you!!!!!!!

Perhaps you should take a look in your closet and assess your wardrobe to determine what would look best with what you normally wear. There are plenty of things in life whose look we love but simply don't suit us.

My preference is the opposite of yours, I am PHW only and always! So I would love this combo. Also, the cool tone of the grey bag and the cool tone of PHW harmonize beautifully.

But that said, if you are a GHW girl, I would recommend that you pass on this beauty. H bags last for a long time, you don't want to buy this and have it feel ever so slightly "off" because everything else is GHW. I know I would never be completely comfortable with a GHW bag.

It is stunning, that's for sure!

Reactions: LaChocolat