Gold hw or branch out?

Nov 20, 2016
IMG_0176.jpg So I am strictly a gold hardware person. I love it in every brand on every color. At least I thought I was strictly a gold person. Then I saw this: (picture above)

My question is this: For my first Birkin, should I stick with what I know I love (gold hw) ? Or should I branch out and get this that caught my eye. I don't want to end up regretting but I love this combo.
Advice, I'm begging you!!!!!!!

smallfry

My Sweet Angel
O.G.
Dec 18, 2005
USA
Hi balance! The image is showing up in black and white for me, so I can't tell what the actual color combo is.

Reactions: uhpharm01

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
Perhaps you should take a look in your closet and assess your wardrobe to determine what would look best with what you normally wear. There are plenty of things in life whose look we love but simply don't suit us.

Nov 20, 2016
Hi balance! The image is showing up in black and white for me, so I can't tell what the actual color combo is.
I can see how you'd think this is black and white but this actually is the color of the bag. Its a very light grey with PHW. ;)

Nov 16, 2013
I would try to figur out if this combo works well with my wardrobe - I would say at least a part of my wardrobe. If yes, thake it! :smile:
I love all hw and I think is nice to have different options. Plese, keep me posted!

Reactions: balanceinheels

Luvbolide

O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
My preference is the opposite of yours, I am PHW only and always! So I would love this combo. Also, the cool tone of the grey bag and the cool tone of PHW harmonize beautifully.

But that said, if you are a GHW girl, I would recommend that you pass on this beauty. H bags last for a long time, you don't want to buy this and have it feel ever so slightly "off" because everything else is GHW. I know I would never be completely comfortable with a GHW bag.

It is stunning, that's for sure!

Reactions: LaChocolat

Luvbolide

O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Forgot to say this before, OP, since this would be your first B, I would stick to your go-to GHW. After your H collection grows, you will probably to branch out!!

Reactions: aynrand