Gold hw or branch out?

beautiful!!! That is darker. Do you think the one I posted is mislabeled or maybe just bight lighting.

Very bright lightening, just look at the hw... I think it's a gorgeous combo and if you're planning to get more Bs down the road you could probably use different hw. If it's you're only B, stay with what works for you - ghw.

beautiful!!! That is darker. Do you think the one I posted is mislabeled or maybe just bight lighting.
If at all possible, never buy without seeing irl first. Pics of Hermes colors are not accurate many of the time....that's a lot of money to spend on a guess on whether the color is amazijg for u or not...

As many of the wise TPFers have advised I would say stick with your preferred choice of hardware for your first B and then later on you can choose other hardware too... I am a strictly GHW kinda gal and always prefer my bags with GHW but if the color of the bag was important for me then I would take the bag irrespective of the hardware... One thing I have learnt with H is that never say never... Your tastes will evolve over time! Good luck in deciding[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

If at all possible, never buy without seeing irl first. Pics of Hermes colors are not accurate many of the time....that's a lot of money to spend on a guess on whether the color is amazijg for u or not...

I agree with this. You can visit Hermes to look at this season's leather goods to see the actual colors in real life

I started with phw, because at the time I only liked platinum&diamonds, but after I got my B25 barenia with ghw I have started to wear gold jewellery as well, so my experience is that with H bags taste expands, also when it comes to hw. Nowadays I would definitely consider other colours for hw, because some leathers&colours simply look so much better in different hw and it's nice to have a bit of versatility. Same goes for leather bracelets.

For the first bag I would probably go gold, because you define yourself as a gold person.

Yes, I am a gold hardware person like you. I went for the hardware I love first in my first kelly and birkin..phw never appealed to me.. until I saw a kelly Dalmatian in phw that wowed me.. now, my 3rd B is in phw.. so.. my take is.. buy wat u like! If u going after the overall look of this bag..and you love it.. go for it! If the hardware is top on your wishlist over the leather, then go with ghw. Follow your heart. And enjoy your bag when you get it!!

i am a phw person but i own 2 ghw birkins. i tried! the conclusion is that i find phw easier to go. its always a nice idea to reach out of your comfort zone sometimes?