Going to Las Vegas....

Thanks, Addicted!

I have lots of work to do at Mom's before hand so my treat is a few days R&R at Bellagio where I think I'll do a spa package, a show one night, buy a pair of schmancy shoes and pay a visit to Dawn at Hermes!

Hmmmmm. I don't think I'll even LEAVE the hotel!!!!

shopmom411 said:
Thank you guys! Well, I think I'll pack my Caramel Kelly in the rolling carry-on (the only luggage I'll take) and for-go taking the HAC. THe Kelly is really THE perfect bag to take to Las Vegas anyway IMO. The color and size is perfect for day to night.....
What are the Vegas odds that shopmom comes home with more than one bag?

tokyogirl said:
Make sure you sure that you have a separate bag that you can put your Hermes bag in (like the Longchamp) so that you don't need to directly put the Hermes bag on the conveyor belt.

This is a good idea! On my last trip back from Paris, at the conveyor belt i took one of the flat plastic boxes and threw my Hermes messenger bag(natural leather/toile) so it wouldn’t get dirty. The security guy scolded me and said those boxes were for laptops and jackets ONLY! Whatever.

Also, i often worry about putting it under the set in front of me. If the person in front of you spill their drink.....same goes for at the theatre....soda drizzling down from behind.

For Example: Mario and I were with a couple at a cafe two weeks ago. I was sitting safely on the backside of the table. Mario front right with his Cabas Victoria Tote in Clemence, and our friend with her 35cm combo Birkin front left. Oh, can't forget, there was also a baby in its buggy. The Birkin was actually hanging from the buggy. When the waiter brought out the cappuccinos he had his eye more on Mario than his tray :blink: and when he reach the table he totally lost his balance with the tray the the cappuccino fell. Luckily it didnt fall into the baby buggy. It did however hit the ground beside it splashing coffee all over the Tote. Luckily clemence is really easy and we were able to just wipe all the coffee off. But what if it had been a toile bag? You have to be REALLY careful in restaurants.

:lol: :lol: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Ok....you guys have officially cracked me up big time....

Pete....I LOVE that story! I can just see it...:wtf:

No the HAC stays home....but now when I think of the clothes I'm taking I might just have to take the toile/Box combo Kelly instead of the Caramel Coromandel! Oh the decisions to be made....

and here's Shopmom at the end of July.... :beach:

shopmom411 said:
I have lots of work to do at Mom's before hand so my treat is a few days R&R at Bellagio where I think I'll do a spa package, a show one night, buy a pair of schmancy shoes and pay a visit to Dawn at Hermes!

Hmmmmm. I don't think I'll even LEAVE the hotel!!!!

:beach: .....sounds so wonderful!!!!