Glamour Puss in Boots! The Official Ode to H Boots Thread!!!

Just wanted to circle back and thank everyone for their encouragement to get the Volver booties. Unfortunately, I think these will be my first and last pair of this style :sad:

I have wider than average feet and I feel like I can see the outline of my foot, especially when they're in action. I think I prefer to have my feet contained by my shoe if that makes sense. And the tops of my toes blistered from the friction. OUCH.

I'll definitely try them out more to see if they "break in" when I don't have to walk much because I really really want to love them! I have tiny ankles and it's hard to find booties that don't gape too much at the opening.

But this made me appreciate my saint germain booties even more! I'll definitely be picking it up in different colors if they become available! They are just so beautiful and comfortable - I'm so in love!

Attachments

• IMG_2741.jpeg
    IMG_2741.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2735.jpeg
    IMG_2735.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 54
Just wanted to circle back and thank everyone for their encouragement to get the Volver booties. Unfortunately, I think these will be my first and last pair of this style :sad:

I have wider than average feet and I feel like I can see the outline of my foot, especially when they're in action. I think I prefer to have my feet contained by my shoe if that makes sense. And the tops of my toes blistered from the friction. OUCH.

I'll definitely try them out more to see if they "break in" when I don't have to walk much because I really really want to love them! I have tiny ankles and it's hard to find booties that don't gape too much at the opening.

But this made me appreciate my saint germain booties even more! I'll definitely be picking it up in different colors if they become available! They are just so beautiful and comfortable - I'm so in love!
if it’s any consolation, both boots look beautiful on you. i have the volver but interested in the st germain. do you mind posting a side profile? TIA.

if it’s any consolation, both boots look beautiful on you. i have the volver but interested in the st germain. do you mind posting a side profile? TIA.
Thanks!

And here you go!

I have small feet and ankles and I suck at taking photos so they look odd in the pics but I promise they are so beautiful irl and great quality! I highly recommend!!

Attachments

• IMG_2744.jpeg
    IMG_2744.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2764.jpeg
    IMG_2764.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 51
I’m debating between the jumping boot or the horse boot. For consideration, i live in Canada where the weather is terrible half the year lol

For those with either boot - which one would you recommend ! TIA :smile:
Hi misg19,

I am also in Canada and I totally understand what you mean regarding the weather. Also, it depends on where you are located in Canada too! This year we didn't have much snow here in Southern Ontario so I had lots of chances to wear my jumping boots. When I was thinking about buying them, I was wondering how much I could wear them every year....maybe not much...because all we wear in winter are snow boots! BUT they will last for many years with good care and you will enjoy them for a long time. I was very happy that I finally pulled the trigger (the hesitation came from the high price and our winter situation). The problem is...I have three other long boots (not from Hermes), but now I want to wear only my Jumping boots, haha! My friend said the same thing!

I don't own the horse boot, but I chose the jumping boot because I love the Kelly buckle (I am sure you know we can take them off). So it all depends on your preference!

Hope it helps!

Hello all! Do H ankle boots run tight in the shaft? I’m considering purchasing a pair of Veo ankle boots (look similar to St German above, but lower heel and no zipper) and am wondering about that feature. Thanks!

That is stunning! And I'm also really glad you're extending H into the Western equestrian world--I want more of that. In general, I'm convinced that we who ride with saddlehorns are a missed market opportunity. The day H comes out with a pair of cowboy boots, I'm SOLD.
There were cowboy boots called Vegas from FW2022 if I recall correctly.

VegasBoots01.pngVegasBoots02.png

VegasBoots03.pngVegasBoots04.png

Hello all! Do H ankle boots run tight in the shaft? I’m considering purchasing a pair of Veo ankle boots (look similar to St German above, but lower heel and no zipper) and am wondering about that feature. Thanks!
I have very wide feet but fairly flexible and thinner ankles and lower calves for my frame. Usually getting the foot into ankle boots is the hardest part for me. The Neo is fairly roomy through the lower calf ankle area (and I believe the Veo is shaped the same way).

Has anyone tried these on / own them? The Isee 45 ankle boots. Interested because of that platform but worried about how heavy they’d be.

View attachment 5978743
I didn’t try them on but I did pick them up off the shelf and they are every bit as heavy as you would think they are by looking at them. The heaviness is why I didn’t bother to try on. 😞