Glamour Puss in Boots! The Official Ode to H Boots Thread!!!

In the black. They are wide shafted and my SA says they will also slouch too, so kind of a “pirate” look I think Lol. (The wide shaft reminds me of the Shark Lock boots)
And I think great option for people with wider calves! I also like that the shaft is soft and pliable, not stiff. I tried on the jumping boots and they were so stiff I could not walk normally lol.

View attachment 5912794View attachment 5912795
This outfit is perfection. 🤩

In the black. They are wide shafted and my SA says they will also slouch too, so kind of a “pirate” look I think Lol. (The wide shaft reminds me of the Shark Lock boots)
And I think great option for people with wider calves! I also like that the shaft is soft and pliable, not stiff. I tried on the jumping boots and they were so stiff I could not walk normally lol.

View attachment 5912794View attachment 5912795

Thank you for the action shots. You wear them so well! Love them

• Thanks
Reactions: Bdbunny
Recently purchased the winter boot (don’t know name). Boy oh boy they are heavy. My toes better be warm on vacation for this use of this valuable luggage space. 😂
Is it the hemisphere boot? With the shearling? I have them too and yes they are heavy!! But I really like them!

Update on the Hilona tall boots- LOVE them!! I walked 20 min on outdoor sidewalk and they were so comfortable! And they look really cute with a short skirt!
IMG_9990.jpeg

Is it the hemisphere boot? With the shearling? I have them too and yes they are heavy!! But I really like them!

Update on the Hilona tall boots- LOVE them!! I walked 20 min on outdoor sidewalk and they were so comfortable! And they look really cute with a short skirt!
View attachment 5915392
Yes those. Will post pic. Sooo heavy but sooo beautiful and warm. I love those you have on

• Love
Reactions: Bdbunny
Hi, answering you here in the boot thread. I have these in the cream color. They are super cute and pretty comfortable, even though they are heavy, as you can imagine. They run large on me. I wish I had sized down half a size and they look HUGE on my feet lol. But they look great with jeans or skirt and I don't regret the purchase.

A bit late to reply, but just came across your question while browsing the thread regarding the jumping boots.

I purchased these gorgeous Folk 35 boots in Feb 2023, last pair on the EU website back in size 36,5. They seemed quite large - I wear 36 in Day Sneakers and Oasis. So my SA made me try the Vegas boots in half a size lower (36), but these ones were very snug.
After 2 espressos and lots of walking around in the store, I decided to take them home. The Brides de Gala embroidered motif is stunning.
Very comfortable, no didn't need to break in. I'm wearing them with socks, because they're still a tiny bit wide for my narrow feet. I could walk a whole day in Paris, up and down the stairs, day or evening, and elegant with a midi skirt or shorter dress.

Last week I saw a pair in the Brussels store, Belgium. Let me know if you'd like me to ask my SA to send me the sizing they have left ;)