Givenchy Pandora

Hi everyone! I haven't posted for a while now. I just got another pandora because I sold of all my previous ones, so I did not have any since last Oct and I really missed having one. So I bought a tan pandora with GHW from Barneys and I absolutely love the color! It seems resilient to scratches because its in calfskin, but I'm worrying I might eventually scratch it since the leather is so smooth. So I wanted everyone's opinion whether this one is a keeper on not! TIA!

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

The color is great but I have always like the older version with the mini flap instead of the small zipper that they've been coming out with lately. I also don't like smooth leather so this is not for me.

Again, how do you feel about it cause everyone likes different things

The color is great but I have always like the older version with the mini flap instead of the small zipper that they've been coming out with lately. I also don't like smooth leather so this is not for me.

Again, how do you feel about it cause everyone likes different things

Thanks for comments! I really love the color, but not so much the smooth leather. The lining is also in a ivoryish beige color, I'm always used to black lining in my bag. I'm probably going to return it since I'm going to be constantly careful about handling the bag. Thanks for your help!

Hi everyone! I haven't posted for a while now. I just got another pandora because I sold of all my previous ones, so I did not have any since last Oct and I really missed having one. So I bought a tan pandora with GHW from Barneys and I absolutely love the color! It seems resilient to scratches because its in calfskin, but I'm worrying I might eventually scratch it since the leather is so smooth. So I wanted everyone's opinion whether this one is a keeper on not! TIA!

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

The color is beautiful!! I think it will eventually scratch over time, like most calf leather. But if you moisturizer the leather, it usually helps to work the scratches out.

I think it's a keeper!

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

I think this is beautiful! I bought the same size but in red lambskin and it's making me frantic just to even store the bag, let alone wear it. I would definitely keep it since it's calfskin, but I would also protect it with a water repellent spray.

I like your watch..what brand is it? Michael Kors?:smile:

TY! Yes it is. That is exactly why I wear contemporary watches, ha! I'm so rough on my watches I'd feel bad if I had a really expensive one and it got shot to he**. I usually wear MK and Michele watches when I'm out and about. I'm constantly knocking into things and hitting my watch on countertops, etc. So far it looks great though, really durable.

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

Whoa, drop dead gorgeous!!!!!!

I LOVE that color...looks lighter than hazel?? Or are my eyes deceiving me?

I just checked my Panda and it's calf. It's also smooth leather and I've banged that bag (accidentally of course) into corner and the plethora of rough stucco in our house...no scratches yet. The VERY VERY minimal, microscopic scratches it does have from fingernails (I'm OCD) are easily buffed out by my finger or Leather CPR. It works great.

I look in the interior pocket and found the leather swatch to my bag. I tested it and dug my fingernail rather forcefully into the swatch. Of course it left a mark but I could buff out the majority of it. A little residual remanent of the scratch was there but not obvious. Lighter fingernail test scratching resulted in minimal to no difference. HTH!

Honestly, I've said this before and I'll say it again: If you have to ask tpf'ers if you should keep a bag, then it's probably not meant to be. I'd hate for you to waste your $ on something you don't love - especially a unique bag like the Pandora! :smile:

With that said, if I had the $ to get another which I will some day, I'd get the bright blue and the EXACT tan you purchased! It's just lovely!!!!!!