****Givenchy Care Thread****

IMG_20170318_180102.jpg

I have a tiny orange pandora (goat?) with some rain spots. Was hoping they'd fade, but no such luck. I cleaned with some leather cleaner but it didn't make a difference, so I did a coat of colonil today, hoping at least it won't get worse. Anything else I should do? Thanks so much!

Hi everybody!
I have an Antigona with a broken letter (the V is broken in two). I bought it more than 2 years ago, so the store won't take it in for repair. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix it? Any experience with sending it directly to Givenchy?

Help! My givenchy got soaked in the rain and I transferred it to a reusable grocery bag. But then it ended up like this Is there a way to make the color come back?

Attachments

• IMG_0519.JPG
    IMG_0519.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 523
Help! My givenchy got soaked in the rain and I transferred it to a reusable grocery bag. But then it ended up like this Is there a way to make the color come back?

Are those taupe-coloured stains from the reusable bag? If so, then you can probably use a leather cleaner like Cadillac Leather Repair––squirt a few drops onto a clean soft cloth and rub over your Antigona and those stains should come right off.

Just out of curiosity, what material is the reusable grocery bag made of?

IMG_2274.JPG IMG_2275.JPG Hi guys,

This is my first antigona. It arrived from ssense all packed nicely. However there's a crease at the bottom of the bag. I've kept the bag stuffed, but is there any other way I can remove the crease? Do I need to bring it up with ssense?

Many thanks

Hi, I recently got a small Givenchy Pandora but unfortunately, there is a tear in the corner of the leather. I'm not sure if it was from the zipper or maybe something else because when I tried opening and closing the zipper, it does not get caught in the leather so it might be from something else because when I got it the tear was already there. It is a small tear but I am afraid it might get worse if I leave it as is. Any ideas as to what to do with it?
Thank you!

IMG_9703.JPG IMG_9704.JPG

Hi, I recently got a small Givenchy Pandora but unfortunately, there is a tear in the corner of the leather. I'm not sure if it was from the zipper or maybe something else because when I tried opening and closing the zipper, it does not get caught in the leather so it might be from something else because when I got it the tear was already there. It is a small tear but I am afraid it might get worse if I leave it as is. Any ideas as to what to do with it?
Thank you!

View attachment 3727489 View attachment 3727490
Try asking for your shoe or bag repair guy. They may be able to smooth it out and glue it down.

Hi everyone, I've just received my Givenchy Antigona mini in Calfskin. The bag is in great condition, however there are these yellow stains? I'm not sure what they are, around the edges. How can I remove them?1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG

Hi everyone,
I’ve only had my mini antigona in baby blue for a few weeks, but there are a few stains that I can’t remove.
I did patch tests on the leather sample that came with the bag. As you can see from the test results, hairspray DOES NOT work - it darkened the leather! Baby wipe with no alcohol or fragrance was fine and didn’t cause the leather to change from what I can see - refer to pic #1
So, on to the stains. Yesterday I noticed some grey coloured stained at both ends of the strap connectors. They looked like hardware stain transfers from the strap connectors. I then used baby wipes to clean one side first. To my horror, the stain didn’t go away but the leather darkened and left a grey patch - refer to pic #2. Because baby wipes didn’t work, I used MAGIC ERASER on the other end. To my surprise, it cleared away the grey stains. I tried ME on the first side to no avail :sad:
Now, to the stains on my back. A spot on the the handle is very dark (pic #4) and a spot near the bottom of the bag is dark and showing tint of yellow (pic # 3). I’ve tried baby wipes and ME on these spots to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• FFB59D27-C7C2-4A69-9C55-65FAA8A0ECDE.jpeg
    FFB59D27-C7C2-4A69-9C55-65FAA8A0ECDE.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 295
  • 4BC0D104-E015-418C-B185-79DFE8517086.jpeg
    4BC0D104-E015-418C-B185-79DFE8517086.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 297
  • 539DFB58-816F-4DD4-A246-3ACB2CFE2B92.jpeg
    539DFB58-816F-4DD4-A246-3ACB2CFE2B92.jpeg
    287.4 KB · Views: 299
  • 79762658-7DA0-4BDA-89B9-7B6AEE42DD52.jpeg
    79762658-7DA0-4BDA-89B9-7B6AEE42DD52.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 301
Hi Everyone!
I've had my pandora bag for a few months now and I use my bags on a monthly rotating basis. I finally took out my Pandora and I noticed the leather in the corner is starting to rub off. My thinking is that when the bag is placed down on the surface, that corner is against whatever the surface may be. I've noticed the other side is starting to get it as well but not nearly as significant.

Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone have any suggestions on how I can help protect the bag or is this just the inevitable?

IMG_20171227_145250.jpg IMG_20171227_145257.jpg

Hello, I am new to Givenchy and just purchased a small pepe pandora in cognac color. Should I spray with Collonil Waterstop Spray or Apple Garde Water Repellent Spray before use?

Also should I apply a light layer of the Zelikovitz top coat to the corners to prevent any scuffs?

Which step first? Thanks

Attachments

• _101510833.jpg
    _101510833.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 243