Gerard Darel Handbags....

^I actually checked with BBB and noticed the CC rating. I am flabbergasted! I'm glad you were able to finally get your money back. I wonder if the cc companies actually go after these businesses or just write it off? Maybe Anooshka laughs all the way to the bank. I wish there was a way to let Gerard Darel know how she does business. It's not good for their business when the only store allowed to sell python bags sucks so much. I am definitely going to file a BBB report. I tried to call the store all day today with no luck. It's also appalling to me that the website's being featured in so many magazines lately. I might write to all of them to tell them what a crook she is!

Oh no...you poor dear! I would never say that I told you so....instead, I want to tell you how sorry I am. Please someone .....please, please help me to understand how this ...this woman is still in business because I just don't get it!!!!!!:cursing: What gives with her? You may recall that my bag was tied up in customs for about the same amount of time and then it finally arrived! I had just shot off a not too friendly email to her when I received a phone call hours later telling me that my gorgeous bag was there. She claimed to have it in her hands and was describing the detail and the beauty of the leather.....she also promised to have it in the mail that afternoon. Welllllllllllllllllll....a week later, I again found myself contacting her about the whereabouts of my bag only to be told that she had made a mistake. The bag she received belonged to another customer ..not me!!!!!!!:cursing::wtf: Lies...Lies...Lies....Lies.....that's all that ever comes from that woman's mouth...seriously! That's when I decided that I didn't want anything else to do with her and demanded a full refund. I can't recall how long that took, but she took her precious time...I assure you. She's hopeless. Purse....there are a number of tPFers who've been screwed by Anooshka...what if we all wrote to the BBB in your behalf...would that help? What if the bags finally arrived and are flawed in some way....what then? OMG...this is awful.
Bag, I know you'd never say "I told you so" because you're way too classy to do that...I meant I would certainly understand if you did! That's what I keep thinking to myself...she told me not to do it...but my lust for these bags overtook any common sense! What an idiot I am!

Well, I wrote a scathing email to the BBB that handled my case- I clairified I NEVER received a refund & their statement of what happened is totally false. I also told them how disgusted I was that shoprumor can steal money from me & the BBB rewards them for it. In closing, I stated "What about protecting the consumer from businesses like this?!"

Hey, maybe you all file a report, we can get her to an 'A' rating:Push:

have you tried to contact gerard darel and let them know about what's going on? i think they would be interested that one of only a handful of online boutiques that sell gerard darel is treating customers this way...

also, another blog (bag snob) just did a feature on one of GD's new bags, it might be worth it to leave a comment - just factual, not "mean" about the CS at rumor (since they're the one's that will be carrying it) and/or contact the writers of the site. just so they know. people write to me all the time to tell me about CS at boutiques i feature or write about. if they can back up their story with facts and keep civil about it, i will usually take their word for it, and be very cautious about featuring the site in the future....just a thought.

hope everything works out for you!

have you tried to contact gerard darel and let them know about what's going on? i think they would be interested that one of only a handful of online boutiques that sell gerard darel is treating customers this way...

also, another blog (bag snob) just did a feature on one of GD's new bags, it might be worth it to leave a comment - just factual, not "mean" about the CS at rumor (since they're the one's that will be carrying it) and/or contact the writers of the site. just so they know. people write to me all the time to tell me about CS at boutiques i feature or write about. if they can back up their story with facts and keep civil about it, i will usually take their word for it, and be very cautious about featuring the site in the future....just a thought.

hope everything works out for you!
Gerard Darel doesn't list an email address to write to, and I called them once and they were kind of rude! Maybe it's something with the company?:wtf: I'm going to look up the bagsnob article though and leave a comment. People should be warned.

Well, I just wrote a lengthy email to bag snob. Hopefully, they won't recommend shoprumor any more. I told them to check tPF, as I'm not the only one who's had a problem. I just want my bags! In perfect condition, I might add, considering what I had to pay for them!!:cursing:

Well, I just wrote a lengthy email to bag snob. Hopefully, they won't recommend shoprumor any more. I told them to check tPF, as I'm not the only one who's had a problem. I just want my bags! In perfect condition, I might add, considering what I had to pay for them!!:cursing:

purse...I just sent an email to this address asking to whom one might write a complaint about Anooshka and Shop Rumor.....

[email protected]<[email protected]>

Perhaps you might want to do the same...it's the only email address that I could find.

I also sent an email to Bag Snob & asked that ShopRumor not be recommended. I referred back the tPF & proof I'm not the only one who has had problems.

Thanks Grechen, that was a great idea:tup:

Thanks!! I'm going to write to them right now! Thanks Bag! As always, you are awesome!

Purse...I emailed them a 2nd time to inquire about the prices/shipping charges and the possibility of our buying from their boutique.....they responded to that email immediately. As for the first email where I sought the name/names of those to whom we might forward a complaint against Rumor....they've yet to respond. If by tomorrow I don't hear from them, I am going to have my French GF call them once again to address this problem!! She's a tough cookie....I have confidence that she'll get an answer for us!!!As a matter of fact, I'm emailing her now so that hopefully she'll be able to do it first thing in the morning.

^Well, I just wrote to them. Hopefully the person answering the emails is nicer than the one I talked to on the phone! I suggested they look on tPF to back up my story. There's more than enough complaints on here to write a book! Thanks everyone for all your help/suggestions. Maybe together we can get through to Anooshka and GD!

^Well, I just wrote to them. Hopefully the person answering the emails is nicer than the one I talked to on the phone! I suggested they look on tPF to back up my story. There's more than enough complaints on here to write a book! Thanks everyone for all your help/suggestions. Maybe together we can get through to Anooshka and GD!

Do they not understand that this is bad for their business? I mean after...how darn many GD bags do you suppose Anooshka has taken orders for and DELIVERED????BTW....I emailed my friend and hopefully I will hear from her in the next day or so. I remember how rude and arrogant the GD rep was to me when I called last summer! I'm certain that she had difficulty understanding me considering I have a southern accent...but the truth is that it was just as challenging for me to try and understand her.....works both ways. A communication problem doesn't justify someone being rude to a customer! I just wish that I could get over this fixation I have with their new collection!!!:heart::heart::heart: