George Clooney

She's incredibly thin and I can just image what reading about a big tummy might do to someone like her.

I remember seeing her on the news when she was in Canada representing some guy who came back here, who was kinda guilty.

There she was among a team of lawyers, the only one in a white suit, her long blown-out hair down and sultry (which she kept adjusting so it was just so) and boy did she stand out, which I think was the point.

I don't think she will like reading she has a fuller tummy.

Interesting…

I’d never heard of “prominent” Amal prior to her hooking up with George (as I’m sure many had not). Interesting how her family connections to arms dealers accused of fraud and corruption, cousins marrying into Bulgarian mobs, and father’s ties to Hamas, which some consider a terrorist group, are glossed over.

Last edited:
Interesting…

I’d never heard of “prominent” Amal prior to her hooking up with George (as I’m sure many had not). Interesting how her family connections to arms dealers accused of fraud and corruption, cousins marrying into Bulgarian mobs, and father’s ties to Hamas, which some consider a terrorist group, are glossed over.
Amal was well known in her field, though.
As far as her family, meh.
But their PR firm has to come up with better stories j/s.
That lavender situation is wack

Reactions: zen1965
Exactly, plus who she represents in court is a bit sketchy too.

Reactions: purseinsanity