Genghis and Jeanne: The Paris Raid and Reveal?

Wait, so you were visiting Paris with my little God-daughter BJ Kelly? She never told me, little scamp!

Can't wait to see her new sibling! Bring her out! Bring her out!

Oh my goodness. :nuts:

Dear friends...

The Empress just threw a vase at me. She's quite temperamental, you see. She's kicking and screaming that I am showing her off like a trophy (of course I am :graucho:), but I really don't know how to handle her! And Angelfish's goddaughter the BJ Kelly is crying now :crybaby:

Ok, the Empress dropped something, but I am going to hide in the corner now:

bunnymask.jpg

With flash:

flash-1.jpg

I declined the Graphite Matte Croco, but I fell in love with this one. The GHW was regal on her. The SAs told me to stay upstairs in case the customers downstairs wanted to snatch her. They were so kind to not only reserve her for over a week but to give me time and space to decide. I find this Matte quite shiny despite being supposedly muted. JM and I discussed about glazed vs. Matte. I found the Matte to be more casual and utilitarian.

CONGRATs.... she's a classic beauty!!!!!! can we see her in natural light to admire her true beauty.... pretty please???????

Sorry cross posting... Just saw your second post.....She is lovely!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS AGAIN