Home & Garden Garden Photographs to Share.....

I can just imagine how fun that was! Do you remember earlier in the year when I was at my aunt/uncle’s in GA & they had all those goldfinches? My aunt buys special seed mix just for them. I’d never seen them in person before. They are wonderful!

The males are more colorful because nature dictates that males have to perform to get our attention. Hehe [emoji39]

In your pic, I just love the pink/red, purple/pink, bright yellow, & vivid green. It’s a gorgeous color combo.
They look delicious, great colours! I need a knife and fork emoji :biggrin:

Kendie you always capture wonderful pictures of wildlife in your garden :heart:

Post away :lol: I love seeing pictures of your traveller palm, it’s a beautiful tree :love:

Catching up on this thread is always interesting. @Miss_Dawn it’s ages since I’ve been to Bath, and your lovely pictures have me itching to go West ;)
Hello dear garden beauties! Yes @frick&frack , i do recall your Aunt/Uncle’s visit & the goldfinches! I also used to buy the special thistle seed just for them but I now find that they are happy eating a special birdseed mixture that I put out & since I have quite a bit of the coneflowers, that keeps them super happy & busy this time of year!
And thank you @Pessie ....I think I’m equally obsessed & intrigued w/ both plants & wildlife/creatures.
I spent no less than 10-11 hours over the long weekend here doing some pre-fall cleanup & major weeding. I’m determined to do all of the rest by myself this year (instead of hiring landscape team to come in & blast it all out in a day or 2). Thankfully I’m not as sore as I thought I’d be from all the bending over!:lol:

Hello dear garden beauties! Yes @frick&frack , i do recall your Aunt/Uncle’s visit & the goldfinches! I also used to buy the special thistle seed just for them but I now find that they are happy eating a special birdseed mixture that I put out & since I have quite a bit of the coneflowers, that keeps them super happy & busy this time of year!
And thank you @Pessie ....I think I’m equally obsessed & intrigued w/ both plants & wildlife/creatures.
I spent no less than 10-11 hours over the long weekend here doing some pre-fall cleanup & major weeding. I’m determined to do all of the rest by myself this year (instead of hiring landscape team to come in & blast it all out in a day or 2). Thankfully I’m not as sore as I thought I’d be from all the bending over!:lol:

By yourself? I love you hun, but you’re a little loopy. [emoji39] Don’t push yourself too far. [emoji253]:hugs:

Wow, @Kendie26 I applaud your DIY determination!

@frick&frack @Pessie @Kendie26 Thank you for the garden appreciation!

By yourself? I love you hun, but you’re a little loopy. [emoji39] Don’t push yourself too far. [emoji253]:hugs:
Wow, @Kendie26 I applaud your DIY determination!

@frick&frack @Pessie @Kendie26 Thank you for the garden appreciation!
:roflmfao: hahaha thank you for that laugh dearest @frick&frack ...yes indeed, i am loopy! LOVE your newest avatar!!!:tup::hbeat:
&thanks sweet Mimmy....once I get something in my head (my determination on massive fall cleanup)I do get quite feisty!:lol::hugs:

I actually LOVE to do fall cleaning myself as well. I have this Ego rechargeable leaf blower that could put a gas blower into shame!!! It gives me a great workout as well. I also LOVE cutting things called pruning haha. I love the act of cutting to get rid of the unsightlies and molding things into what I love...Edward Scissorhands?:biggrin: Plus the money I save can go to more purses!!!!!! :P
Years ago, I taught a neighbor friend how to trim all her front yard bushes by doing it for her. Since then she's been keeping them looking tidy and neat by herself!

Verbena

Wisteria here and there as of now.
^see the wisteria fairly close up...what a treat! They’re beautiful flowers.

Yak phone won't allow to upload more pics at a time.

Neighbour's passion flower crossing over :heart:

Hydrangea is embracing the autumn
^love the blue grass behind the yellow rose. That color combo is stunning. So fun that you get to share in your neighbor’s gardening. Your hydrangea is looking gorgeous!