Home & Garden Garden Photographs to Share.....

Dear Frimmettes

Here are some pictures from the Royal Crescent in Bath for you. I thought @frick&frack would like the scene and @roundandround would like the wisteria!

Attachments

• FDED3C21-84B2-4376-BDF5-0EE7FA622D56.jpeg
    FDED3C21-84B2-4376-BDF5-0EE7FA622D56.jpeg
    207.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 2B6A0926-D242-4DE5-8765-35D927954412.jpeg
    2B6A0926-D242-4DE5-8765-35D927954412.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 91
  • B63D02EE-3F77-4947-9A39-0944DB90DD51.jpeg
    B63D02EE-3F77-4947-9A39-0944DB90DD51.jpeg
    287.8 KB · Views: 88
Dear Frimmettes

Here are some pictures from the Royal Crescent in Bath for you. I thought @frick&frack would like the scene and @roundandround would like the wisteria!
^thanks for thinking of me! I hope you had a quick getaway rather than a work trip. I’ve been to Bath & seen the Royal Crescent, but I haven’t seen it that close. It’s very impressive. What a great pic.

More pictures of flowers in Bath
^beautiful garden maintained to perfection!

Thanks for the nice comments ladies!

Dear Frimmettes

Great photos, thanks for sharing. Someday Bath....someday, there's this
gi82.gif
girlie to visit you lol Wisteria is still blooming over here.

Yesterday's "dinner" - I guess, it fit's here too. :smile:
^what a great harvest! What type of Apple is that?

A sweet male goldfinch eating seeds from purple coneflower...he’s so cute!
^love him!!! I know the night sound funny, but to me your pic is worth framing. I just love all the colors in it.

How cute! Great picture!!
^what a great harvest! What type of Apple is that?

^love him!!! I know the night sound funny, but to me your pic is worth framing. I just love all the colors in it.
Aw thank you both! Double hugs:hugs::hugs: @frick&frack ~yesterday i had the royal pleasure of seeing FIVE of them (cheerful little bright yellow goldfinches....BTW, why are the male birds always prettier than the females?:facepalm::lol:)...yes FIVE of them all on top of a coneflower head, eating their hearts out. I was too mesmerized watching them to run & get my phone to snap a pic. I love watching them every year at this time as they go absolutely crazy over the seedheads! Oh & thank you for the sweet compliment. That background is actually the side of our garage (which is detached from our home) & it’s the side of garage that you see as you pull in & drive all the way down the driveway....it’s also where dear “Frimmy” lived last summer!;)

Aw thank you both! Double hugs:hugs::hugs: @frick&frack ~yesterday i had the royal pleasure of seeing FIVE of them (cheerful little bright yellow goldfinches....BTW, why are the male birds always prettier than the females?:facepalm::lol:)...yes FIVE of them all on top of a coneflower head, eating their hearts out. I was too mesmerized watching them to run & get my phone to snap a pic. I love watching them every year at this time as they go absolutely crazy over the seedheads! Oh & thank you for the sweet compliment. That background is actually the side of our garage (which is detached from our home) & it’s the side of garage that you see as you pull in & drive all the way down the driveway....it’s also where dear “Frimmy” lived last summer!;)

I can just imagine how fun that was! Do you remember earlier in the year when I was at my aunt/uncle’s in GA & they had all those goldfinches? My aunt buys special seed mix just for them. I’d never seen them in person before. They are wonderful!

The males are more colorful because nature dictates that males have to perform to get our attention. Hehe [emoji39]

In your pic, I just love the pink/red, purple/pink, bright yellow, & vivid green. It’s a gorgeous color combo.

View attachment 4181825
Nature’s flower arrangement.
View attachment 4181826
Cherries jubilee allamanda.
View attachment 4181827
I know that I’ve posted my traveler palm many times before, but I just find it so visually interesting.

Apologies for being an infrequent contributor.

So beautiful! Mother Nature does it best, doesn’t she? I’m still obsessed with your alamanda. Traveler palms are very striking.

No apologies in here. I know we’re all happy to see pics whenever they show up. I haven’t posted in forever, & my garden actually looks good. I’ve been so busy with work this year (for which I’m grateful). I’ll try to remember to take pics soon.

Yesterday's "dinner" - I guess, it fit's here too. :smile:

33709122es.jpg

33709124vp.jpg

33709125sx.jpg

33709126aq.jpg

Kind regards,
Oliver
They look delicious, great colours! I need a knife and fork emoji :biggrin:
A sweet male goldfinch eating seeds from purple coneflower...he’s so cute!
Kendie you always capture wonderful pictures of wildlife in your garden :heart:
View attachment 4181825
Nature’s flower arrangement.
View attachment 4181826
Cherries jubilee allamanda.
View attachment 4181827
I know that I’ve posted my traveler palm many times before, but I just find it so visually interesting.

Apologies for being an infrequent contributor.
Post away :lol: I love seeing pictures of your traveller palm, it’s a beautiful tree :love:

Catching up on this thread is always interesting. @Miss_Dawn it’s ages since I’ve been to Bath, and your lovely pictures have me itching to go West ;)