Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade

NYE
1k3f.jpg

Nice love lol. How in the hell can you love someone do much, then sleep with another woman so fast and not use protection properly.
right? Especially when the man is the one who screwed up. A break isn't a wildcard for a man like "ooh, we're on a break for week, awesome, that leaves enough time to smash someone else real quick and then get back to her". What kind of a moron thinks like that? Do these man have any clue about life? I would have zero tolerance. A lack of common sense in a man makes me so angry, I could never deal.

Nice love lol. How in the hell can you love someone so much, then sleep with another woman so fast and not use protection properly.

This is jmo but I don't think most men value relationships the way women do. A "break" in a man's mind is an opportunity to sleep around without having to feel "as" guilty about it. A man could love his gf/wife to death but still want to sleep with other women. Unfortunately the same applies for my own man. So, NO breaks for us either LOL

This is jmo but I don't think most men value relationships the way women do. A "break" in a man's mind is an opportunity to sleep around without having to feel "as" guilty about it. A man could his gf/wife to death but still want to sleep with other women. Unfortunately the same applies for my own man. So, NO breaks for us either LOL

I have male friends that tell me everything (they don't sugar coat) and know of a few men that break up with girlfriends and don't jump in bed with a woman. I have a friend who proposed to his girl and she said no. He has been single for 1 year and has not slept with anyone else. He is still very hurt. Man is FINE as hell :graucho:.

This is jmo but I don't think most men value relationships the way women do. A "break" in a man's mind is an opportunity to sleep around without having to feel "as" guilty about it. A man could love his gf/wife to death but still want to sleep with other women. Unfortunately the same applies for my own man. So, NO breaks for us either LOL
I think women (in general)) should look for someone who has the same understanding about what love is and how to value and respect it. From what I see, a different understanding is causing 85% of the problems in a relationship.

I think women (in general)) should look for someone who has the same understanding about what love is and how to value and respect it. From what I see, a different understanding is causing 85% of the problems in a relationship.

I agree. But what people tell their SO's and what people do when they're not around is a different thing. Cuz if every man upheld what he said when he was in love, they wouldn't be screwing around at the 1st opportunity.

I leave room for that 1% of guys that would actually not take advantage of the opportunities, but so far my own experience observing their behavior when they have a taste of freedom is grim. Lol.