Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade

She knows the deal. She knows the life. I'm sure she's fine with it. It's a big check and she's ok with being the face. Whether or not he had been with men doesn't surprise me. But, the thing is if she's ok with it then I guess age will survive this rollercoaster ride. I just hope the kids don't see all this drama

I guess you're right. At this point Gabby should just become a full time nanny.

^ yes, I wanna know what those "breaks are"? Like, 5-7 days "breaks"? Yeah right. Because they're always faking love on instagram. Doesn't look like a break to me.

And btw, even if grown azz people still take "breaks" that last 1,2 weeks, you know damn well you are not single during these kind of breaks. You're still very much in a relationship. A Break is not a break up.

This is all bs. It's a shame how women still let men dog them out in 2013/14. Not a good look.

I don't understand. How horny are these men that they feel the need to screw during these "breaks"?

99% of guys I know who have gone on breaks hook up with other women. I know someone who hooked up with a girl during a 2 day fight with his fiance (well, now his wife).

Oh, and this thread is juicy... I had to read it from Page 1 to refresh my memory, and damn!

Is amazing that these men are with women for years, then go out on 'a break' and get the next chick pregnant....

(Not saying the other women never got pregnant, we just don't know)

Is amazing that these men are with women for years, then go out on 'a break' and get the next chick pregnant....

(Not saying the other women never got pregnant, we just don't know)

Starting to think Gabby can't get pregnant. A true gold digger knows getting pregnant is her best option.