Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade

Honey Ms Gabby knew what she was getting into. This new baby mamma ain't the only side piece Wade has. Apparently there are several. He has a private condo in Miami somewhere where he entertains. They all have them.

Honey Ms Gabby knew what she was getting into. This new baby mamma ain't the only side piece Wade has. Apparently there are several. He has a private condo in Miami somewhere where he entertains. They all have them.

I've read she's participated in some threesomes as well and that Dwayne is bisexual. This situation is something she was aware of when she accepted his proposal, I don't know why she's settling for all this baggage.

My little one's due date was November 10th. The OBGYN told me I conceived somewhere between Feb 13-15th.

I bet she's staying with him for financial security. She's getting older and Hollywood isn't kind to aging actresses especially black ones. I have a feeling she'll hold on to him with everything in her.

This. In about 5-10years the only parts offered to her will be the sassy, controlling mother. It's not like she's Halle Berry, and even Halle isn't getting into too many hit movies

I assumed that's why she stayed w/him because it's rumored he's never really been faithful
he cheated on his wife...why wouldn't he cheat on a girlfriend?
she's the face...the main chick...with a rotating bevy of *****es

so how will their sons greet this new boy? like you're daddy had a child? oh w/his longtime gf? uhm...no w/this other chick yall don't know.

I've read she's participated in some threesomes as well and that Dwayne is bisexual. This situation is something she was aware of when she accepted his proposal, I don't know why she's settling for all this baggage.

What? I don't know. I would think someone would have photos, but it doesn't mean it isn't true. I imagine if he were with other men, there would be one that would come forward, wow.

idk why i always thought him and lebron were faithful

2eeis5y.gif

She knows the deal. She knows the life. I'm sure she's fine with it. It's a big check and she's ok with being the face. Whether or not he had been with men doesn't surprise me. But, the thing is if she's ok with it then I guess age will survive this rollercoaster ride. I just hope the kids don't see all this drama

idk why i always thought him and lebron were faithful

Wow. You sound just like my ggf. She was like you think they cheating. He ain't cheating on Gabrielle and lebron ain't cheating on savannah. I said honey it ain't a matter of if they cheating , it's how many.
Lebron has a love child I believe a little girl by a lady on Ohio that bears a striking resemblance to mrs savannah. Apparently she was a news anchor and lost her job due to her affair with lebron and the ethics clause in her contract. Lebron takes very good care of the. So I had heard . Hence the proposal to savannah. Or was Savannah's last straw . Sounds similar to gabby and Dwayne.

Wow. You sound just like my ggf. She was like you think they cheating. He ain't cheating on Gabrielle and lebron ain't cheating on savannah. I said honey it ain't a matter of if they cheating , it's how many.
Lebron has a love child I believe a little girl by a lady on Ohio that bears a striking resemblance to mrs savannah. Apparently she was a news anchor and lost her job due to her affair with lebron and the ethics clause in her contract. Lebron takes very good care of the. So I had heard . Hence the proposal to savannah. Or was Savannah's last straw . Sounds similar to gabby and Dwayne.
I guess an outside baby is what it takes to get an NBA superstar to propose.