Gabrielle backpack

I’m so glad so many people have it or are finding it. It only took me 3 years and 3 price increases :annoyed:
Maybe they’re increasing stock because they see how popular it is.

I had to hunt for my white one and I really love how it looks so stylish but unfortunately it has started to change color, so I kind of regret not getting it in black instead.
Do you still regret getting your white Gabrielle backpack? My SA has a black and white one and I’m wondering if I should wait for all black.

Do you still regret getting your white Gabrielle backpack? My SA has a black and white one and I’m wondering if I should wait for all black.
I'd like to know as well. Always wanted to white, but if it changing colors (yellowing?), I don't want it. I went through that with my white Gucci tote. The yellowing is horrible and makes me afraid to buy white bags.

Reactions: lemonadee
Any preference between types of leather? I've just purchased the goat skin(? has pink fabric interior) version but can't help but notice the majority is aged calfskin with a red interior.

I am thinking to add Gabrielle backpack to my collection. I am wondering if you guys end up using it a lot or it just sits pretty in your closet?
I got mine recently, but have been using it non-stop! Literally had to force myself to put it away and to switch to something else. It’s so practical and I love the vibe of the bag.

I ordered the same insert from Samorga that comes with the velcro, can't wait to it to arrive so I can start using my Gabbie more often. All my handbags are on the dressier side but so I did hesitate with the vintage hardware on this backpack but I think it is perfect for my casual days

That insert is a real game changer. Prevents the bag from collapsing on itself and really helps with the structure. I was using a “regular” organizer before, but the full sized samorga version with the velcro is waaay better!

Reactions: purseaddict2021
I've the white one! Although they are cute, they aren't the easiest to open or close. After closing the purse, I also had to readjust the chain to ensure both sides are "even" before putting it back on. I also get scared the bottom would get scratches so I'm more carefully walking through the crowd.

Reactions: Chanel4Eva
I have the black one and I don’t use it often. It hold up pretty well and looks good, but the chains are not adjustable so it is one length only. Make sure it fits right from the get go. Also I agree with the above poster, since it is one continuous chain it sometimes needs to be readjusted to be even on both sides after closing it. Opening it is no problem though.