Gabrielle backpack

I missed my chance from getting it for $3600 before tax. After so many price increase, doesnt make me to have appetite to buy these bags anymore lol
At first I almost said no then I remembered how much I wanted it. I was actually looking at a Fendi small peekaboo that was $4600. I realized for that money, I’d rather spend it on Chanel then on Fendi.

i was confused cause on the chanel shopping store/stock updates forum it was listed at $5000. where did you get yours? im so jealous ive been looking everywhere to get this brand new
My Neimans SA got it in and texted me right away. Apparently it comes in, rare but it will come in sometimes. It made me so mad to see the prices Fashionphile was asking so finding it brand new made it oh so much sweeter.

Reactions: julbull
I got mine, all black, in October. I was waiting on a waitlist at my NM boutique for 4 months but got lucky from the stocks page at Saks. When I used it at the boutique this past January, they mentioned that people still keep asking for it but although a revolving bag it hardly comes in… maybe one or two every few months. Last year at the time I got it, it was only available in black or red per Chanel Customer Service.

Reactions: rowy65
My friend and I last year kept calling Chanel customer service and they always had a different answer all the time, sometimes having me call stores. It was frustrating and I really just gave up. I’m just glad I have a great SA with a really good memory. The Chevron ones are gorgeous, I wonder if those pop up at all?

I just got mine in Black, size Small. Do you have any tips on storing it to prevent sagging on the top part and chain scratching the bottom part? I am going to buy an insert for it, but not sure if I should store it upright or laying flat

I just got mine in Black, size Small. Do you have any tips on storing it to prevent sagging on the top part and chain scratching the bottom part? I am going to buy an insert for it, but not sure if I should store it upright or laying flat

I have an organizer in it, I find that has been helping it prevent sagging. And when I store it upright I pull the chains inside the bag so that it's not pulling the bag backwards if that makes any sense?

What's the retail on it now? I hear it's 5k?