Gabrielle backpack

miumiumews

Aug 7, 2015
Hi ladies! What do you think of the Gabrielle backpack? I’ve been wanting to add a backpack to my collection and like that this one is smaller and more feminine but unsure because it’s not as secure for the opening.
Is it still popular? Or should I hold out for a small urban spirit?

Last edited:
Reactions: BrownBuggy
I've been trying to get a black gabrielle backpack for my wife for the longest time but haven't had much luck. She seems to like this one the most so still on the hunt for this backpack. My SA at NM said she hasn't received any stock yet and when I was in vegas this past weekend, every store said they didn't receive any so far but I have been seeing many people starting to get theirs with the new price of 4500.

Has anyone seen a Gabrielle backpack in stores? I’ve been asking my SA for a year and she never has any stock. I thought they might have discontinued it but I remember seeing a blue-gray one on the website a few months ago.

I love my Gabrielle backpack! It comes with me on all my travels. So easy to use/carry. I love the versatility to use as backpack, handbag and shoulder bag. It's my most used bag of all my bags. I want to get another color but can't find one.

Hi ladies! What do you think of the Gabrielle backpack? I’ve been wanting to add a backpack to my collection and like that this one is smaller and more feminine but unsure because it’s not as secure for the opening.
Is it still popular? Or should I hold out for a small urban spirit?

I think the opening is more secured than other backpacks. I don't think a person can get a hand in your bag because opening it means pulling the strap and you will feel if your strap is being pulled from your shoulder. I know in some bad places where theft is likely to happen, backpacks get slit. Because of the hard base/bottom, you won't have to worry about them slitting the bottoom of your bag. I don't think they can easily cut into it. That's why I feel comfortable traveling with it and putting it on my back. Hope this helps.

I love my Gabrielle backpack! It comes with me on all my travels. So easy to use/carry. I love the versatility to use as backpack, handbag and shoulder bag. It's my most used bag of all my bags. I want to get another color but can't find one.
Saks in NY has a one in another color besides black. My SA recently texted me a pix....but I was on the hunt for black so I wasn't interested.

I have one and I love it! Also for anyone looking for it, I’m pretty sure I saw one posted in the Shopping Thread a week or so ago, a small black one. Not sure if its still available, but would definitely check out the thread.

I love my gabrielle small backpack in black. It's perfect for travel or just for a casual look. I did have a hard time choosing between the white, beige, or black colors but I am so happy I went with black because you do end up touching/handling the bag opening/closing area a lot. I feel like any other lighter color or tweed material will show discoloration faster because of this.

Reactions: Leejah