Gabrielle backpack

I just got mine in Black, size Small. Do you have any tips on storing it to prevent sagging on the top part and chain scratching the bottom part? I am going to buy an insert for it, but not sure if I should store it upright or laying flat
ive been looking for one for so long, did you get it from the chanel store?

Does anybody have issues with items falling out of their Gabrielle backpack? My biggest hesitation about buying one has been the open mouth at the top. I also worry about the ease of prying hands reaching in somehow (I'm clearly a very nervous person lol).

I have an organizer in it, I find that has been helping it prevent sagging. And when I store it upright I pull the chains inside the bag so that it's not pulling the bag backwards if that makes any sense?

What's the retail on it now? I hear it's 5k?
The small is 4.5k, I also thought it was increased to 5k. Thanks for your tips.

Reactions: hijulisa
Does anybody have issues with items falling out of their Gabrielle backpack? My biggest hesitation about buying one has been the open mouth at the top. I also worry about the ease of prying hands reaching in somehow (I'm clearly a very nervous person lol).
Samorga has a new insert which has small velcro at the top which should stop most things from falling out

I just got mine in Black, size Small. Do you have any tips on storing it to prevent sagging on the top part and chain scratching the bottom part? I am going to buy an insert for it, but not sure if I should store it upright or laying flat
I agree with everyone, insert is the way to go plus I saved the plastic puffy inserts it originally came with. I just got it so hopefully it will prevent the creases I’m starting to note in the middle also store it upright with the chains tucked into the bag. It’s still starting to crease in the middle despite this, though. My friend was awfully nice to buy me the Samorga with the Velcro. It says it ships out like in 3-5 weeks but mine came within 2 weeks. 4D5A07D6-A72A-426A-AFEB-BBA3FA7047D5.jpeg5A4CF495-F8B8-4623-B530-9B2892A4C3B8.jpeg88AAF22D-2F66-4784-8C0F-0D2C976374F7.jpeg

I agree with everyone, insert is the way to go plus I saved the plastic puffy inserts it originally came with. I just got it so hopefully it will prevent the creases I’m starting to note in the middle also store it upright with the chains tucked into the bag. It’s still starting to crease in the middle despite this, though. My friend was awfully nice to buy me the Samorga with the Velcro. It says it ships out like in 3-5 weeks but mine came within 2 weeks.

Oh wow! I wish I saw this earlier, I just ordered from Zoomoni in hopes they had faster delivery than Samorga. Does the insert make the bag any harder to use? It looks like it takes up quite a bit of space.

Oh wow! I wish I saw this earlier, I just ordered from Zoomoni in hopes they had faster delivery than Samorga. Does the insert make the bag any harder to use? It looks like it takes up quite a bit of space.
Actually, the Samorga is full size and gives the bag structure making it easier to get things things in and out. I was using a smaller insert, that only goes half way up. Actually around where a crease was starting. I’m hoping keeping the Samorga inside full time will prevent future creases or that crease worsening

I ordered the same insert from Samorga that comes with the velcro, can't wait to it to arrive so I can start using my Gabbie more often. All my handbags are on the dressier side but so I did hesitate with the vintage hardware on this backpack but I think it is perfect for my casual days

Reactions: rowy65
I ordered the same insert from Samorga that comes with the velcro, can't wait to it to arrive so I can start using my Gabbie more often. All my handbags are on the dressier side but so I did hesitate with the vintage hardware on this backpack but I think it is perfect for my casual days
Between the aged calfskin and the ruthenium and aged gold hardware, so much I love about this bag