Fun Friday Reveals??

OOOOO Desi I love all your bags and we are pouch twins (ooo but i think mine is teal:wondering) yay!!!:ghi5:
and ITA with I that PH should be more distressed and I hope it comes in MAB later on or SO :graucho: and you make me want the DS Rocker but I ordered the black/DS bottom and it should be here on Tuesday :yahoo: I can't wait!!!!

OOOOO Desi I love all your bags and we are pouch twins (ooo but i think mine is teal:wondering) yay!!!:ghi5:
and ITA with I that PH should be more distressed and I hope it comes in MAB later on or SO :graucho: and you make me want the DS Rocker but I ordered the black/DS bottom and it should be here on Tuesday :yahoo: I can't wait!!!!

Mine is teal too! Did i forget to mention that?

OMGGG i can't wait to see your black/dark shimmer!! I wish it was a 3zippered MA and I would have maybe purchased it!!

How are you liking your red lizard clutch?;)

Desi these are great pics, but most importantly AMAZING bags! I am so in love with the PH Zip MAM...Congrats! I wish I was your sister, we could totally share!! :tup:

gorgeous reveal desi!!!! i love your emerald mab. there is a emerald nikki on bonanzle.

Thanks C! I know... i am still seeing if i can get rid of a few things and be able to purchase it! I really need the funds right now... like thousands... so i can't just put it on a CC and call it a day like i normally do. :shucks:

Wow! Such gorgeous bags, especially your teal nikki. The teal leather looks so amazing in your pics. Congrats on your entire haul!!

Thank you!!! You can say I somewhat handpicked this one since there were so many teal variations! My teal pouch has no distressing, then the teal mini devote was very lightly distressed, and then 1st nikki came, with little distressing-- went back... 2nd nikki came, and it was pretty distressed, but when 3rd nikki came it blew 2nd out of the water! i am stuck with 2 right now though... :Push:

Ooops! I forgot one...

This is the Gilt Purple MAC! I missed it on the Gilt sale, but was able to find one on ebay later.... everyone kept raving about it, and i got sucked in :shame: I have yet to wear it, but now i'm not so sure i want it since I have purple haze! The lining against purple is seriously killer. i wish PH had this lining and not the birdies..

IMG_1034.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg