Fun Friday Reveals??

This is my new favorite nikki! Envy nikki with gold studs, AND grey/stripe lining...

The leather is VERY thick, chewy, and pebbly on this baby! I really still want the original emerald nikki, but this may have to suffice...

bags004.jpg

here are some comparisons with emerald MAB....

bags003.jpg

bags002.jpg

then I bought a dark shimmer 3zip rocker... this is the most amazing style ever!! I sold the DS because i don't think i can make it work for me, but i truly love it sooo much! The texture is out of this world, you just want to keep petting and watching it. I sold this but i had to include it because its sooo gorgeous!

bags039.jpg

bags038.jpg

I posted this in the purple haze thread as my mini review!

So i took a ton of photos of my PH and it photographs SOOO blue! I swear i've used my DSLR AND my point and shoot, this is the hardest color ever to photograph!!! Major kudos to Hautechick.. even though her photos were a tad dark, they have been the best so far! Purple HAZE is exactly the perfect name for this bag...

Anyhow i have a TON of pics of this bag... i mean a TON...

You ladies guessed right... it is the PURPLE HAZE ZIP MAM

I am NOT a MAM person at all, but this bag has totally converted me!! I LOVE it. I can't stop staring at it and admiring it...

My only complaint.. its not very distressed, at least not as much as i was expecting compared to glazed sunshine, or the scarlett. i wish it was more distressed, and i may have to order a few of these like I did with teal to find the perfect one :heart: or i may just get a zip devote to make life easier!

bags059.jpg

bags065.jpg

bags063.jpg

bags061.jpg

bags060.jpg

You ladies guessed right... it is the PURPLE HAZE ZIP MAM

I am NOT a MAM person at all, but this bag has totally converted me!! I LOVE it. I can't stop staring at it and admiring it...

My only complaint.. its not very distressed, at least not as much as i was expecting compared to glazed sunshine, or the scarlett. i wish it was more distressed, and i may have to order a few of these like I did with teal to find the perfect one :heart: or i may just get a zip devote to make life easier!

bags059.jpg

bags065.jpg

OMG she is gorgeous!!! :drool: I am drooling at my desk!!!!!

:drool: :love: This is seriously my new favorite color!! :heart: :faint:

I think this may be truest to color, it is VERY hard to capture this bag's color... its a very deep and saturated purple.

This
bags058.jpg

Its been very rainy and ugly here but I will have more outdoor shots later this week hopefully!!