Fun Friday Reveals??

I love your PH and darling. Show us your total collection Desi!

Much love from the East Coast.

Oh yes, my best buds are going to ATL for grad school, so I might visit this year! If I do, I'll contact you for sure.

I'm sorry. . . but this is flat out Nikki abuse. . . on the pine needly thingies?? Really Desi? I think I'm gonna have to take this bag off your hands. . .:P

Thank you Cheryl!! Its such a beautiful day today, i went for a walk on my lunch break, and took some outdoor pics of envy :love

IMG_1105.jpg

You have the most gorgeous and sought after bags desi! I didn't :heart: teal at first, but if I can find one just as perfectly distressed at yours, I'll probably go for it. It looks just perfect!!! :drool: And how can I forget... the PH zip mam ;) I'll check out the PH Devote in person when I go to LB this weekend. I'm hoping that it won't be too big... I need a second PH bag!

Mine is teal too! Did i forget to mention that?

OMGGG i can't wait to see your black/dark shimmer!! I wish it was a 3zippered MA and I would have maybe purchased it!!

How are you liking your red lizard clutch?;)

I love the clutch I have yet to use it but I love it everything I expected!! THANK YOU!!!

Nevermind about the pouch mine is black I was thinking about the my benjamin wallet lol

I've been gone a week on vacation and I come back to this long overdue reveal...FANTASTIC bags, Desi!!! I didn't realize you had an emerald MAM! Envy is stunning with all those studs! I love all your bags -- your collection is TDF! Isn't PH amazing? I'm happy that you're loving your zip mam! Can't wait to see your surprise bag!