Fugitive from LV Finding Salvation in Goyard

AYALA, congratulations on your growing Goyard family. I too must confess my love for the brand's wonderful products. I feel like I am in my own world once I step inside its boutique's realm. Please do post a pic of your collection when time permits. Thanks for sharing your story!

:ty: Mette, nymifashion, r15324, BAL_Fanatic, scholastican, and beljwl

:ty:

Mette: I would love to, but I have to see how my class schedule cooperates.

bizzielizzie: I really hope you decide to buy Goyard in Paris, it will change your life.

And as promised:

My family photo

4258592722_f1601f436c_o.jpg

Ayala, I adore your reveal and family photo and the story! Reading what you wrote about Goyard made me so happy. I love reading and I'm delighted that you took the time to write about your experience rather than going the SparkNotes route.

As some have already said, I think that many have had similar experiences. I must admit that Goyard is the first brand that I've truly fallen for, having dabbled around with Coach, Balenciaga, Chloe, and LV beforehand but never feeling the need to purchase multiple pieces from the same brand (with the exception of Coach, which I often received as gifts). But now, I actually feel a bit sad when I don't carry Goyard- I just have a small feeling that I know my outfit would be better and I would feel better if I was carrying a Goyard. I just miss them when they're not on my arm. I suppose I'm loyal to Goyard now- I haven't purchased from another brand since buying my first Goyard a few years ago and haven't thought about buying another brand, either.

Now, I'm not telling you that you must remain loyal to Goyard, but I think it's hard to get out of this one (not that I'm complaining!), but I do hope that soon your Goyard family will grow :biggrin:

I also find it really funny that you have the St. Louis in green and the Fidji in navy/indigo- I'm the opposite.

Congrats and thanks again!!!

:ty: milodrinker and mclovesbags: I can't wait to see your PMs!

:ty: Peony216 and rabhas

:ty: Longchamp: I agree, but I'm hesitant about being without my bag for 4 weeks or more. Maybe now that I have more than one I can stand to part with one temporarily.

:ty: annalcg: I'm so happy that you liked reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. It was your reveal that inspired me to take the time to do this. I know exactly what you mean when you say that you feel incomplete without your Goyard. I think mine are turning into Safety Blankets, where I feel at home and comfortable where ever I am as long as I have my Goyard. I do agree that it is hard to move away from Goyard, and I am very happy about that. It is nice not being as fickle as I once was.

Thanks for the family photo, Ayala! I'm thinking about Fidji for my next purchase so once you've gotten used to your St. Louis you'll need to tell me what you like about each.