Friends Chat Thread: Wardrobe, Fun, and Whatever

I have been missing in action for a couple of months. DH and I spent June in Italy and then I had a knee replacement surgery 2 weeks ago. The only thing on my schedule these days is physical therapy appointments so I am bored out of my mind. I will probably have a comment about everything. It is good to be back. It is also good to see how this thread continues to rock along.

I have been missing in action for a couple of months. DH and I spent June in Italy and then I had a knee replacement surgery 2 weeks ago. The only thing on my schedule these days is physical therapy appointments so I am bored out of my mind. I will probably have a comment about everything. It is good to be back. It is also good to see how this thread continues to rock along.
Glad to see you back! Hope you have a quick recovery.

Missed you too, darling!!! If you need me to ‘encourage’ you to do all the physio, just know that I pepped my dad through both knees and he’s been on several long walking trips since - Israel, France, Spain, India, Ireland, Scotland, currently Newfoundland and Labrador.

Yes, please - fill us in on your trip, past posts etc.

Last edited:

So glad to have you back Cordie! I’m looking forward to hearing about your trips and wish you a speedy journey with your PT [emoji173]️

I wish you a speedy recovery

Today I wore my new Chanel sneakers for the first time and they were super comfortable all day. For anyone who may be interested in Chanel sneakers, they run large and I tried on a few different styles before settling on these. I am a 38 in most shoes, but in these, the 37's were perfect. :heart:

Attachments

• 20180809_095937.jpg
    20180809_095937.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 180
  • 20180809_100119-1.jpg
    20180809_100119-1.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 177